• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

Just remember, even though they may show on the site doesn't mean that they're still available..I wouldn't wait too long to send in your requests..I mailed my money in on Sunday and I'm just waiting for confirmation that it's been shipped

You paid before knowing if what you want is available?

I got my Spencer email. Two of my five pages are available. :):( :( :(:)

To keep the Felix Moneyball analogy... for an artist's choice xmas sale, that's a pretty solid OBP!

One of the ones I didn't get was kinda impulsey, so I don't really mind...but there was a JLA cover in there I really wanted.

Thought I would re-open this tread and see if anyone has started receiving their pieces yet? I heard from Spencer that he has my check but he hasn't cashed it yet so I am hopeful that it'll be in the mail soon.

Patience is not my strong suit, so this is killing me

Patience is not my strong suit

That is quite the understatement:P

Ahhh c'mon you dont even know me..but yes I have none whatsoever

Just going by this thread alone, you might be the most antsy guy in the history of the hobby. Have you considered sedatives?:baiting:

Just kidding, congrats on getting the page you wanted. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

In my defense, I'm not antsy, I just expect instant gratification..I work in sales and I am used to giving people what they want, when they want it. Quicker the better!!Just good business in my opinion....Like I said patience is a virtue I was not blessed with..

As previously noted I was able to get the piece I wanted but I am just waiting for it to be shipped..he emailed me saying he received my check but he hasn't cashed it yet..who knows when he'll start sendin them out