• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

I mentioned earlier too, I heard back last Sunday (12/29). My order for 5 pages was placed on the first day.

A friend of mine is waiting to hear back. When he asked, Spencer told him there were 250 orders ahead of him.

He seems to check inventory/respond to orders on Sundays.

I mentioned earlier too, I heard back last Sunday (12/29). My order for 5 pages was placed on the first day.

A friend of mine is waiting to hear back. When he asked, Spencer told him there were 250 orders ahead of him.

He seems to check inventory/respond to orders on Sundays.

Hi, Anthony:

I just want to clarify something about your post above.

Spencer checks orders and processes them daily, however, he has the additional time on Sundays only to send communications on the status of orders.

I was talking to Spencer about my order today and he mentioned he's processed over 100 different orders just this week.

Who's got their stuff?

Come on...share the goods!!!

When I talked to Spencer this morning via email he had explained that he has been going through some personal things (separate business related) and was incredibly apologetic in the fact that he hast sent orders out yet. His intentions are to start mailing things out early this week regardless of checks clearing. He seemed sincere but definitely stressed

When I talked to Spencer this morning via email he had explained that he has been going through some personal things (separate business related) and was incredibly apologetic in the fact that he hast sent orders out yet. His intentions are to start mailing things out early this week regardless of checks clearing. He seemed sincere but definitely stressed

Good to know! (thumbs u

Thanks