• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

Just heard back from Spencer and it seems he's working through the backlog. Looking forward to getting the page I had my eye on.

So I was speaking with Spencer yesterday and he mentioned having processed 125 orders over the weekend and I've seen some nice pickups here and on CAF. My order was 50/50 filled and I'll post some of the better pieces as soon as I figure out how to 'stitch' the images together.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's pickups (thumbs u

Got my order from Spencer. Mostly happy given that some of my first choices weren't available. Nothing super flashy here, like Brian's X-Men page (which is still super nice), but I did find a couple of pages I was pretty happy with:

Did nab this Barry Kitson/ Mike Manley Adventures of Superman page with Superman vs Braniac.

AdventuresofSuperman519pg13BarryKitsonRayMcCarthy_zps74ce98e9.jpg

and Dan Jurgens/Jerry Ordway Zero Hour page featuring Superman, Impulse, and a bunch of dinosaurs.

ZeroHour3pg5DanJurgensJerryOrdway_zps3ad1f570.jpg

I went to the website...

NOTE: The Artist's Choice will be closed until SUNDAY DECEMBER 7

So, I hope, in addition to big blowout discounts, there's going to be new material for sale (even if not discounted) since 2014 wasn't a big year in that there were infrequent updates every other month of so, as opposed to in the past with more frequent updates.