• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

I love this sale, the only thing I think that differs this year is that it seems 2013 was a slower year for the site in terms of less frequent additions of artwork, so, compared to 2012 to 2013, there's less new fresh material to evaluate for discounts that hasn't been seen from the previous year's sale. However, it's a good opportunity to revisit artwork at deep discount prices you may have either missed or may not have been able to afford before.

Ugh. Just got an email from Spencer. The NEw Warriors wraparound cover I asked for was already asked for by someone a head of me.

I saved all year for it. Oh well. Something else will pop up in the pipline.

Good luck to everyone else!

I got confirmation too. All but 1 of the pages I wanted were available.

I also just remembered, for those that are still waiting, is that Spencer tends to process orders on Sundays, so if you don't hear anything today you might have to wait a week.

Be patient, he will get to it!

Malvin

I haven't seen anything on there but is there a search section that you can sort by character? or do you have to through each artist?

hahahahahahahaha

First off, even if it was there you couldn't see it due to the wonderful color contrast between font and background.

Secondly, search function? hahahahahaha

I haven't seen anything on there but is there a search section that you can sort by character? or do you have to through each artist?

It's not perfect, but you could do something like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=superman+site%3Awww.theartistschoice.com&oq=superman+site%3Awww.theartistschoice.com&aqs=chrome..69i57.8672j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Got some good news.

I placed two separate orders, and received confirmation that my 1st order has been filled successfully. Granted, it was two pieces of art, but still glad to hear I got them.

Now I have to wait patiently for confirmation on the second order!

Just remember, even though they may show on the site doesn't mean that they're still available..I wouldn't wait too long to send in your requests..I mailed my money in on Sunday and I'm just waiting for confirmation that it's been shipped