• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Panorama Prints

31 posts in this topic

Yeah, being both canvas material and having those comic-panel backgrounds helps them stand out from typical poster fare.

Don't know about the original price, but that sale price seems within reason. Cool Xmas gift for the unsuspecting.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Ftanga-images%2Fgy4zwtupzaa9.jpg

I am actually helping the manufacturer with his licensing right now. They are a legit company that's working in lining up some amazing new properties.

I've got a box of Hulk test shot canvases sitting in my office now. They have a really rich feel to them.

I am actually helping the manufacturer with his licensing right now. They are a legit company that's working in lining up some amazing new properties.

I've got a box of Hulk test shot canvases sitting in my office now. They have a really rich feel to them.

Man, that's cool to have a boardie involved with these. :) Maybe this thread will help them along, put more eyes on their wares. :wishluck:

Man, that's cool to have a boardie involved with these. :) Maybe this thread will help them along, put more eyes on their wares. :wishluck:

They make a really nice product. They are really well established in the fine art, modern art, contemporary art areas with their canvas prints. The pop culture stuff is newer but they are being really aggressive to expand what they offer.

:takeit:

Here's a peek....not sure if they will produce these yet but they came out really nice.

image_zpsaa5a00ba.jpeg

image1_zpsfb7ba344.jpeg

image2_zps64ed1d3c.jpeg

They make a really nice product. They are really well established in the fine art, modern art, contemporary art areas with their canvas prints. The pop culture stuff is newer but they are being really aggressive to expand what they offer.

What they kinda/sorta remind me of is a some large placemats I have, manufactured as companion pieces to those old Pepsi glasses, that sport comic-panel origin stories on the verso. I always thought they'd make great wall-hangings, certainly large enough.

If your clients ever start doing DC, I may need more money. :grin:

DCplacemat2.jpg

I like the big Trimpe and the Sal Buscema with the panels, though I'd choose a different image than that one. Not as crazy about the Cockrum version.

Yeah, they are test images, mockups to see how the composition works. I agree with your take on them.

I think the strongest ones use iconic cover art with a muted color palette behind a really striking central image that everyone can remember.

I mentioned the Steranko Hulk Annual cover image as one they should try.

Very nice! I see a few Christmas gifts here. Captain America in the works? Also, would love to see ToS 39 represented in the Iron Man one, but I assume that ship has sailed.

They should be doing a bunch of different versions of each character in a variety of sizes.