• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A preemptive apology.

30 posts in this topic

Just in case I am called out for my vicious pit bull nature I wanted to be proactive and apologize in advance.

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

Just waiting to hear what your new board name will be.

Just in case I am called out for my vicious pit bull nature I wanted to be proactive and apologize in advance.

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

It's good that you did that GAtor, I just know you were going to be on that list.

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

As in "Great DicTAtor"?

I nearly posted something less mature but refrained out of respect to my esteemed colleague

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

As in "Great DicTAtor"?

I nearly posted something less mature but refrained out of respect to my esteemed colleague

No, as in TAtor Tot.

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

As in "Great DicTAtor"?

No, as in TAtor Tot.

Generally I like it.

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

lol

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

After all you've done, you ain't gettin' off this easy! :sumo:

What are you apologizing for, again? hm

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

TermiTAtor?

TermiGAtor?

Let's see....

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

TAtor? hm

TermiTAtor?

TermiGAtor?

Let's see....

FumiGAtor?

That is all

Merry Christmas everyone

I think you would be the very last of the most vocal boardies to be considered a pit bull Gator. A chihuahua maybe, but not a pit bull.

But in terms of tenacity in going after a run of comics, there is no bigger pit bull than you brother (thumbs u