• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 37 CGC 4.0 OW/W Unrestored

17 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I'd like to offer up a nice mid grade pre Robin Detective tonight.

-1st :takeit: on the thread or in a pm wins.

-Check,money order,or Paypal gladly accepted.

-Shipping included in the US.

-Any questions please send me a pm.

I purchased this book from an antique dealer that bought it from the original owner.I had it slabbed,and I'm certain it's never been pressed.Great looking copy for the grade,but CGC notes 2 tape stains on the back cover.I was surprised by the notation when I got it back from CGC.I didn't recall any tape stains when it was raw.They are barely noticeable and look more like a faint outline of a very small(1/8 inch by 3/4 inch) rectangle.If it was tape,it served no purpose as there is no damage in these spots.I have taken 2 close up photos of the stains.

Detective 37 CGC 4.0 OW/W $4850.00

tec37e_zps979c0202.jpg

tec37h_zps6a7c22eb.jpg

tec37g_zps09c3eb3f.jpg

tec37f_zps810a04c3.jpg

tec37j_zps2466d9ab.jpg

tec37i_zpsda8f53d8.jpg

Thanks Bill & Ben.

Agreed.It's usually pretty easy to sell a pre Robin Tec.After all, there's only eleven of them and DC's just don't get any better in the early GA imho. Unless of course you're a big fan of that guy with the "S" on his chest.