• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM5

13 posts in this topic

From what I can see from the scans there appears to be something going on just below Spidey's right hand? Is the "waveyness" caused by moisture or is it impact damage? If that is water damage I would have to say 3.0 for this book. If it is impact damage I would up the grade to 4.0 IMHO.smiley-greet008.gif

Thanks for the comments! No water damage, however, there is a 1/3 inch tear up top by the code stamp.....some crease/ripples by Dr. Doom. The book is very toned, and the inside pages are cream or cream/offwhite at best. I think it is 4.0 tops, maybe 3.5. It was a good buy though, and now I have ASM 1-5!! :-)

Thanks for the comments! No water damage, however, there is a 1/3 inch tear up top by the code stamp.....some crease/ripples by Dr. Doom. The book is very toned, and the inside pages are cream or cream/offwhite at best. I think it is 4.0 tops, maybe 3.5. It was a good buy though, and now I have ASM 1-5!! :-)

I think you've got a great book. And I stand by my 4.0 in lieu of any water damage! smiley-greet008.gif