• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
39 39

5,931 posts in this topic

I just piced these 2 up at FedEx this week and have been waiting to scan them. Here's #1:

b8moh0.jpg

That one's a pain in any decent grade. It's not perfect, but I'll take it.

Now, here's a new one that I've been hunting down for over a decade! I had a copy but the tool that mailed it didn't do a good job and I had to return it. Many moons later...

oz7km.jpg

And that, ladies and gentelmen, is how you complete a run! :acclaim:

Group shot pics to follow.... eventually....

:applause::applause:

Picked this up from Metro's romance book sale, don't have many of Cole's romance books but have noticed a lot of leaves on these covers!?!? (shrug)

The Pop Teenagers 13 (which turned out to be the Crippen copy :cloud9: ) showed up with a friend:

true22_zps40c25599.jpg

Picked this up from Metro's romance book sale, don't have many of Cole's romance books but have noticed a lot of leaves on these covers!?!? (shrug)

The Pop Teenagers 13 (which turned out to be the Crippen copy :cloud9: ) showed up with a friend:

true22_zps40c25599.jpg

:applause:

true22_zps40c25599.jpg

Well done sir!

It's one I SHOULD HAVE picked up from the esteemed DrBanner when I had the chance, instead I ended up snagging it at a bit of a markup this weekend. Again, stay tuned for updates.

I've also made some progress on getting scans for a sale. I've got about a dozen mid-grade books I have to post. Maybe more.