• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,910 posts in this topic

Very cool! I don't recall the last time anyone shared a copy of that issue.

Welcome to the Boards :hi:

Welcome Monsoon... someone will probably like that book because it has red on it... :cloud9:hm
Not bad but more orange than red :cool:

I love this cover Jamie.

See? There's the love! I actually didn't go out hunting for that one, but when I got my Cap'n Flight #9 the dealer (House Of Comics) brought that one to my attention so I snagged it. You're all just lucky that I got to scan more comics last night and I'm in the "C's" now. I think Contact Comics is up next.

Hey, lemme ask you all a question. If I were to start posting all my Cole covers in A-Z order should I do it here or start another thread? Over the years I've usually just posted links from the sites that I bought them from so I thought I'd finally get around to posting my own pics, which is what I've been doing for a few weeks now. Keep in mind that's over 200 covers...

Thanks!

A little Cole eye candy

One of my favs. If you prefer lush Cole over psychedelic Cole, this cover's for you.

PopularTeenAgers09fc100_zpsd21c0bf0.jpg

A mood piece. How different artists interpret rain is always interesting.

TruetoLifeRomances12fc100_zps6591ae05.jpg

I know, I know, but...it's got LB's sensibility in terms of editing, it's a powerful study in primary colors. And as one of the few (less than 10) Liz Taylor comic book photo covers, it rocks (name the others for a no-prize).

FilmStarsRomances02fc100_zpsa560a885.jpg

So nice. I love the True To Life Romances cover.

Ken

Gotta love the LB romance books. That's one of the main reasons that I'm trying to complete these romance runs!!!

Still need:

Pop. Teen-Agers: 8, 20 / Confessions of Love: 5 / Top Love Stories 7 / True-To-Life Romances 3, 4, 6, 7, 23!!!

HELP! :wishluck: