• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

My wife just said - so I guess you'll have to wait until Friday night... (shrug)

I said - No. This just means I'm getting up at 3 AM! :insane::D

Will the wife get up with you though? I'd like to watch it with my wife so we might have to wait for the kids to go to sleep.

Rest assured gentlemen... this show will still be there all day Sat and Sun too ;)

Just don't get on the boards before you watch it because some blabberlip will say that Kingpin kills Foggy in episode 3 or something like that ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Rest assured gentlemen... this show will still be there all day Sat and Sun too ;)

Just don't get on the boards before you watch it because some blabberlip will say that Kingpin kills Foggy in episode 3 or something like that ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Kingpin kills Foggy in episode three? Man, a spoiler would be nice there!

:jokealert:

Any word if this will be released on Blu-Ray any time soon? My ISP sucks as far as download speeds are concerned, so Netflix isn't really a viable option... :(

Any word if this will be released on Blu-Ray any time soon? My ISP sucks as far as download speeds are concerned, so Netflix isn't really a viable option… :(

With House of Cards, it looks like the season came out in February and they then released the DVD/Bluray set in June.

I'd imagine that is the precedent.

Any word if this will be released on Blu-Ray any time soon? My ISP sucks as far as download speeds are concerned, so Netflix isn't really a viable option… :(

With House of Cards, it looks like the season came out in February and they then released the DVD/Bluray set in June.

I'd imagine that is the precedent.

Thanks. I guess I'll have to be patient for a few months then...