• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie - Comic Book Villains

13 posts in this topic

Just saw the movie Comic Book Villains.

Never heard of it but it has a pretty good cast and should make for good viewing for anyone who collects comics.

If you have Showtime On Demand you can check it out for free.

Hadn't heard of it, will check it out, thanks. (thumbs u

Definitely! (thumbs u Thanks! I've had Showtime for Dexter. Now that (somewhat) ended... I thought about getting rid of it. I'll definitely check this out!

Thanks for the heads up! :foryou:

Never heard of it but it has a pretty good cast and should make for good viewing for anyone who collects comics.

Unless you read a review you would not guess what the plot is about. I liked it. Thought it got a bit dark at the end and I would have preferred it to stay more comedic. All in all I think most collectors are going to like the move.

Unless you read a review you would not guess what the plot is about. I liked it. Thought it got a bit dark at the end and I would have preferred it to stay more comedic. All in all I think most collectors are going to like the move.

Yeah, it's a great movie for people that collect baseball cards. ;)

Yeah, it's a great movie for people that collect baseball cards. ;)

lol.....Saw this movie recently. I think it was from 2003 so comics had not reached anywhere near the value they were at yet and baseball cards were still much more relevant then they are now. Some great moments in the movie but didnt really see then ending coming.