• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOURNEY OF A COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR: 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW

33 posts in this topic

dork

I agree. This thread is just trolling.

(tsk)

Spoken like a True Comic Collector. Mannup, dude (thumbs u

TP are you mobilizing a film crew, offering free lunches? Can we get a ride in your SUV?
I would like to post a Jokebook including a video where Dupcak and RedHook go in the octagon and the winner takes home a delicious egg salad sandwich. If you have experience videoing, please submit a video resume to youtube, making sure to include examples of others in a bear costume. Please also include evidence of your major university annex attendance certificates.

In exchange, I am prepared to dole out to the successful videographer, a couple of extra copies of Havok and Wolverine Meltdown #1. In addition, I will include a gift certificate for a Houston area comic store in a sufficient quantity to afford the purchase of breathmints, which they have.

This is actually pretty funny, which also makes it shocking.

TP are you mobilizing a film crew, offering free lunches? Can we get a ride in your SUV?
I would like to post a Jokebook including a video where Dupcak and RedHook go in the octagon and the winner takes home a delicious egg salad sandwich. If you have experience videoing, please submit a video resume to youtube, making sure to include examples of others in a bear costume. Please also include evidence of your major university annex attendance certificates.

In exchange, I am prepared to dole out to the successful videographer, a couple of extra copies of Havok and Wolverine Meltdown #1. In addition, I will include a gift certificate for a Houston area comic store in a sufficient quantity to afford the purchase of breathmints, which they have.

He has someone write the funny stuff for him.

He has someone write the funny stuff for him.

lol