• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Question, so if :takeit: and we pay via paypal should we be sending as a gift or add $$ to cover the fees?

All will be answered in the PM you'll get from Sharon.

The meaning of life :o

All, my son.

(worship)

Question, so if :takeit: and we pay via paypal should we be sending as a gift or add $$ to cover the fees?

All will be answered in the PM you'll get from Sharon.

The meaning of life :o

All, my son.

(worship)

dude I seriously have some screwed up questions that need to be answered......

Good question - with the donation I did - but what about purchases?

You can send it however you like. I know if it were me sending a payment, I would pay via personal. Adding a little extra would also do the trick. In the end, we're just trying to raise some money for a friend in need.

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

Holy mackerel - that's quite a donation :o

:golfclap:

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

:takeit:

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :applause:

congrats, that is one sick looking book!

Good question - with the donation I did - but what about purchases?

You can send it however you like. I know if it were me sending a payment, I would pay via personal. Adding a little extra would also do the trick. In the end, we're just trying to raise some money for a friend in need.

Thanks, didn't really think it mattered, but thought I would ask.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :applause:

congrats, that is one sick looking book!

That moved the needle a bit :insane:

TITLE: Amazing Spider-Man #7 (2nd Vulture)

GRADE: FR; Reader's copy; Marvel indicia has been removed from the top left of the front cover; also, the spider insignia has been cut out of Spider-Man's back on the front cover; name written on splash page; otherwise the book is complete, readable and structurally sound in accordance with the grade. Lots of wear and tear but it's still attached at both staples and not brittle.

PRICE: $45 shipped anywhere in the USA... ALL TO THE CAUSE!

1vce.jpg

bei3.jpg

TITLE: Amazing Spider-Man #7 (2nd Vulture)

GRADE: FR; Reader's copy; Marvel indicia has been removed from the top left of the front cover; also, the spider insignia has been cut out of Spider-Man's back on the front cover; name written on splash page; otherwise the book is complete, readable and structurally sound in accordance with the grade. Lots of wear and tear but it's still attached at both staples and not brittle.

PRICE: $45 shipped anywhere in the USA... ALL TO THE CAUSE!

1vce.jpg

bei3.jpg

Great!

My meager offerings. Shipping included in the price. US shipping only, please. 100% to Kenny/Trevor:

1) Tales of the Dead - a book put together and signed by several board members a few years back. If features the first published cover by our very own Bill Dinh (BillytheKidd).

$40

TalesoftheDead.jpg

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

:applause:

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

You rock Richard.

Andy, one of the most selfless gestures I have seen on these boards...ever.