• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

I don't know what to say. :blush:

Except that everybody but Greggy has been unbelievably kind. Kidding!!!.. Over the years, Greggy has sent more gifts to my kids then Santa.

That said, I am going to have to ask you guys to stop now...it is too much! It's more then enough, and has helped lift our hearts, and spirits more then you know.

In 1 day, you guys lifted a burden that will allow us to head into tomorrow without the added worry of how to pay for whatever is necessary during the Holiday Season.

We are floored, literally... I mean humbled beyond words. I cannot say thanks enough, but I will try.

Thanks, to everybody here, on every level.

We go in tomorrow at noon for Surgery.

Here is the little guy after school today, he needs to learn to share!

:applause:

That's great. Praying for the little guy.

Where'd you guys get that advent house?

:news: SOLD!! :news:

Alright, if we're wrapping this up, then let's try this: the following Flash comics are available to the first comer from the US who wants them, for whatever they want to pay. All you have to do is throw up the :takeit: and state your price in your post. I'll cover shipping in the US.

Remember, this is for Kenny and Trevor, so don't be too cheap!! :foryou:

And please someone take them, so I don't feel like too much of a idjit.

Okay, I'm in. :)

Here's a batch of nice SA Flash comics, a few of them quite early in the run: 120, 121, 124, 130, 160, 175, 200, and Annual 1. They're mid-gradish...some previously graded by PGX. I had a few PGM threads for the PGX ones quite a while ago, after cracking them out, and people generally agreed with the 5.0 - 5.5 grades.

Let's say $225 for the lot, all to Kenny & The Fam, shipped in the US. If you're outside of The States and you want these, you can have them, but it may be a little while before I can ship.

0kqp.jpg

erib.jpg

6zku.jpg

lj8h.jpg

6r4e.jpg

ejbx.jpg

4b7c.jpg

kvc9.jpg

Kenny, people are glad to help. I haven't even had time to pull stuff myself to list.

Let's let this run through noon tomorrow, just for luck for Trevor...This should help with the copays, the deductibles and the surgery expense. I know you said you had to pay 20%. of the surgery/hospital expenses and of course there will be more copays next year.

I know you will just continue to pay back people in need as you always have!

I'm going to do this from everyone (((Kenny))) and (((Trevor)))

I will post a total tomorrow at noon.

Thank you to everyone! (worship)

Aw, that little guy is crazy cute!!

You mean crazy greedy!!!

I only got 1 M&M

:sumo:

"It's just for kids dad!"

Cut the kid a break, he can't see very well and maybe he thought he gave you most of it. :baiting:

*** SOLD ***

just got back from the house to pick up a book to help out. I know Kenny says that's enough, but you can never tell when those unexpected things will come up so add mine to the list anyway. It isn't much but I am happy to help

how about a nice copy of Fight Comics #76 "GG art and Ape Bondage ! :)

call it 4.0

$30 bucks donation, all money to the Kenny Fund and Shipping is on me

Griff

1491732_10151868821324072_486987716_n.jpg

Except that everybody but Greggy has been unbelievably kind. Kidding!!!.. Over the years, Greggy has sent more gifts to my kids then Santa.

That said, I am going to have to ask you guys to stop now...it is too much! It's more then enough, and has helped lift our hearts, and spirits more then you know.

In 1 day, you guys lifted a burden that will allow us to head into tomorrow without the added worry of how to pay for whatever is necessary during the Holiday Season.

We are floored, literally... I mean humbled beyond words. I cannot say thanks enough, but I will try.

Thanks, to everybody here, on every level.

We go in tomorrow at noon for Surgery.

Here is the little guy after school today, he needs to learn to share!

Best of luck Kenny, you have done a lot for everyone on the Boards, myself included.

Love_You_Man.jpg

I apologize for how amateurish this is.

Still available:

Page 1 :

Here's a batch of nice SA Flash comics, a few of them quite early in the run: 120, 121, 124, 130, 160, 175, 200, and Annual 1. They're mid-gradish...some previously graded by PGX. I had a few PGM threads for the PGX ones quite a while ago, after cracking them out, and people generally agreed with the 5.0 - 5.5 grades.

Let's say $225 for the lot, all to Kenny & The Fam, shipped in the US. If you're outside of The States and you want these, you can have them, but it may be a little while before I can ship. Donated by Speedy-D

Page 2:

Jughead as Captain Hero #1 8.5 CGC donated by 143ksk 100.00

Detective Comics 403 7.5 CGC SS Signed by Neal Adams donated by 143ksk 85.00

House of Mystery 211 CGC 8.0 SS Signed by Bernie Wrightson donated by 143ksk 85.00

Adventures into Weird Worlds #3(Atlas) CGC 4.0 donated by 143ksk 250.00

Hulk #118 CGC 9.6 White Pages donated by Joeypost 400.00

Captain America #110 CGC 9.4 OW/W SS by Jim Steranko.donated by Joeypost 400.00

Daredevil 181 (Death of Elektra) in 9.4 - 9.6 type condition donated by the blob 25.00

Amazing Spider-Man 20 About a Good donated by Larryw7 50.00

Iron Man/Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 3.0 $60 shipped in the US

$10 off shipping to Canada

(Tiny fracture on bottom of case) donated by Lonetree 60.00

Creepy 21 Double cover CGC 9.4 (1st cover is 8.5) Cream to OW $200.00 donated by Mxwll Smrt

1994 #14 CGC 9.4 $50 Sanjulian

Black Dragon #2 CGC 9.8 $60 John Bolton

Black Dragon #6 CGC 9.6 $40 John Bolton

Cheval Noir #4 CGC 9.6 $50 John Bolton

Fangoria #144 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #172 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #264 CGC 9.6 $50 Heather Matazarro

Incredible Hulk #348 CGC 9.6 $35 Jeff Purves

Invincible Iron Man #517 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #521 CGC 9.6 $35 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #9 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Melting Pot #2 CGC 9.8 $50 Simon Bisley

Swamp Thing #67 CGC 9.8 $40 Rick Veitch

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #30 CGC 9.8 $45

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $45 Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Max Charles P Wilson III (5 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Quakers Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

True Blood Red Foil CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed

X-Factor #52 CGC 9.8 $85 Tyler Mane

All donated by GACollectibles

Page 3:

sweet high-grade copy of Creepy #27 9.4 OW/W

with a Frank Frazetta cover (of course) for $75 shipped to CONUS donated by Bob-a-loo

DETECTIVE 475 & 476 CGC 9.2 WHITE Marshall Rogers goodness $165 shipped US/Canada for the pair donated by THE_BEYONDER

1. Walking Dead TPB 19: March to War

2. Swamp Thing (New 52) TPB 3: Rotworld/Green Kingdom.

3. Genius graphic novel by Steven Seagle and Teddy Kristiansen

4. Sex TPB 1 by Joe Casey

5. Sex Criminals 1 and 2. NM

6. Powers 1 (first Image series). Fine.

7. Magic Comics 57 from 1944

8. Letter 44 #1. NM

40.00 for the lot donated by Ryan

ACTION COMICS 278 – G, Presents as a F but 3 pieces of tape on the inside top back cover to keep the chips on. ACTION COMICS 279 – VG/F Both books for $50 shipped in Canada/USA donated by Mr Sneeze

World of Suspense #7 (Mar 1957). CGC Restored Grade = Apparent 7.5 (SP) ow-wh. Requested Donation = $100 donated by zzutak

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 2. Grade = NM. Requested Donation = $25 donated by zzutak

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 3. Grade = NM-. Requested Donation = $15 donated by zzutak

Page 4:

East of West #1 9.8 SS signed by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragota Two copies available $100.00 each donated by mschmidt

Bloodstrike #32 Cover by Tim Seeley for $300

$175 of the $300 goes to Kenny donated by sborock

Flash 248 CGC 9.4 White (Don Rosa) $50 donated by ChasingKingKirby

a run of Thor #301 - 500, nearly complete (probably 95%, maybe better) and the average condition is VF/NM or better 225.00 shipped in the US donated by Dale Roberts

Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 1 VG/F 35.00 shipped donated by Larryw7

Wolverine (1988) #2 signed by Chris Claremont 40.00 donated by Peter Palmer

War Battles #4 CGC 8.5 Blue 80.00 shipped donated by Silver Surfer

Page 6:

Very detailed X-Treme X-Men #2 Page 9 by Stephen Segovia $100

Wolverine #10...CGC 9.8...$90 donated by MCMiles

Secret War #1...CGC 9.6...$20 donated by MCMiles

Justice League of America #185...CGC 9.6...$65 donated by MCMiles

X-Men #13 Fine $125 110% of the sale price will go to Kenny and his son donated by jaybuck43

Page 9:

FF 8 CGC 9.0 ow/w $2500 donated by Foolkiller

Page 10:

Fiona Staple Print Signed and Numbered (Limited to 100) 75 shipped to US, international I will let you know the additional cost donated by Pete Marino

Walking Dead #10 Serbian black and white cover 9.4(possibly better) 50.00 donated by conditionfreak

X-Men 1(9/2010) Mico Suayan Wolverine Sketch CGC 9.8 $200 donated by maloney414

Page 11:

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Hastings Exclusive CGC SS 9.8 Signed by McNiven and Stegman $80 donated by Darrell F

Batman 24 NYCC edition CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Greg Capullo $80 donated by Darrell F

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Phantom variant CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Ramos, Ponsor, Delgado and McNiven $100 donated by Darrell F

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 9.6 White $300.00 Shipped U.S. or Canada donated by beaumonts

International Comics 1 Aurora Copy 7.5 slight amateur restoration 300.00 donated by Straw-Man

Shut up Kenny, move aside and let the people that love you and your family help out. rantrant

Having said that, this thread needs some OA.

Dick Sprang has always been one of my favorite Batman artists, and for most of the 40's and 50's he was THE Batman artist. As he never was allowed to sign his work he is now known as "the good Batman artist,"

I picked up these sketches of the DC bullet and the Batman headshot which he used on many of the GA recreation covers he did. The art comes from his private collection and was auctioned off by his estate.

The art is small (but perfectly formed) and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Shipping is included in the price, and I'll ship it anywhere you want me to.

$99.00 of your American dollars and every cent goes to Kenny & co.

137598.jpg

137599.jpg

SOLD to Trannypants

just got back from the house to pick up a book to help out. I know Kenny says that's enough, but you can never tell when those unexpected things will come up so add mine to the list anyway. It isn't much but I am happy to help

how about a nice copy of Fight Comics #76 "GG art and Ape Bondage ! :)

call it 4.0

$30 bucks donation, all money to the Kenny Fund and Shipping is on me

Griff

1491732_10151868821324072_486987716_n.jpg

:takeit: Thanks to Steve B. for mentioning this thread to me.

$99.00 of your American dollars and every cent goes to Kenny & co.

137598.jpg

137599.jpg

Sprang OA

:takeit: unless MCMiles wants it first.

That didn't take long :ohnoez:

SOLD ! (and you can give it to MCMiles for Xmas)

Since Kenny has allowed this board sale to go on until tomorrow, I would like to offer up an item for donation.

The two-volume Joe Simon and Jack Kirby Captain America 1 through 10 hardback in slipcase that was published in 1991. It's a really well-done book published for the 50 the anniversary of publication of Cap 1. This is a rather infamous edition, as someone in production scrawled a male reproductive organ (can't write the common term without censorship) on Bucky's shorts in one panel. Proofreading didn't catch it and the addition was printed with the added member. $100 shipped anywhere in US of A. All proceeds to Trevor's surgery.