• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

:takeit:

You rock Richard.

Andy, one of the most selfless gestures I have seen on these boards...ever.

Wow :applause::cloud9:

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

You rock Richard.

Couldn't agree more!

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

You rock Richard.

Andy deserves all the credit. I just bought an old comic...nothing special in that.

The folks that rock are Trevor, Kenny, and the people behind this thread.

:news: Will post scans when I arrive home this evening :news:

I'll offer up an X-Men 266 CGC 9.2 White pages

$75 shipped. All proceeds to Kenny and his son.

I have a 2 year old daughter, being a father is both the toughest and greatest job in the world. I'd do anthing for my girl and I'd be glad to help a fellow dad care for his children as well. Merry Christmas.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

You rock Richard.

Andy deserves all the credit. I just bought an old comic...nothing special in that.

The folks that rock are Trevor, Kenny, and the people behind this thread.

The people on these Boards are top notch. My hat goes off to you both! (worship) (worship)

Going to add in an X-Men #13. Bought this off Heritage, which had it listed as a FIne. Agree with the grade. Shipped anywhere on earth (that Fedex will deliver to) is included. 110% of the sale price will go to Kenny and his son (I will donate 10% of the sale price on top of the sale)

Asking $125

11439862663_7671f6bbb3_z.jpg

This is to coax Loey-san into the fray. It is a White paged beauty. $200 to Kenny. I will cover all shipping.

photo_zps8a0e22e3.jpg

What is it? I can't see the scan