• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Question, so if :takeit: and we pay via paypal should we be sending as a gift or add $$ to cover the fees?

I've never had a problem with the payments going as personal, but either way is fine. PP has been contacted to give them a heads up so that there won't be problems, they have always been nice about the personal payments..

Prove it, Ms Dorkus

[b]SOLD, WITH BONUS BOOK THROWN IN[/b]

Shipping is on me, to anywhere on this planet. Shipping to Mars or Titan, add $40,000,000,000.00

Cost is $50.00 to the Kenny fund.

As I understand it. There are only 100 of these Walking Dead #10 Serbian black and white covers. Plus, many were damaged due to Serbian shipping procedures.

Be advised, that the back cover is actually upside down from the front cover. It was produced like that. I scanned it right side up.

I would call this a 9.4. Possibly better. Sold to me as a 9.6 raw.

walkingdead10front001_zps273308ac.jpg

walkingdead10back001_zps6f320728.jpg

Shipping is on me, to anywhere on this planet. Shipping to Mars or Titan, add $40,000,000,000.00

Cost is $50.00 to the Kenny fund.

As I understand it. There are only 100 of these Walking Dead #10 Serbian black and white covers. Plus, many were damaged due to Serbian shipping procedures.

Be advised, that the back cover is actually upside down from the front cover. It was produced like that. I scanned it right side up.

I would call this a 9.4. Possibly better. Sold to me as a 9.6 raw.

walkingdead10front001_zps273308ac.jpg

walkingdead10back001_zps6f320728.jpg

You are right, there are only 100 of these printed. I've slabbed a few of them and, from my results, that looks as nice as the 9.6's I got unless there's something I can't see in the scan.

That's a great copy.

Question, so if :takeit: and we pay via paypal should we be sending as a gift or add $$ to cover the fees?

I've never had a problem with the payments going as personal, but either way is fine. PP has been contacted to give them a heads up so that there won't be problems, they have always been nice about the personal payments..

Prove it, Ms Dorkus

Sure, send me some cash for Trevor;) first!

As a father myself, I hope everything works out for Kenny's son. :wishluck:

The amount of generosity so far is amazing! Really great community here. :applause:

I was given the following slab as a prize from another generous boardie (GRAILS GAME). I would like to offer it here as a donation:

Mico Suayan Wolverine Sketch CGC 9.8 $200 SOLD to 1Cool All proceeds to Kenny. Shipping on me anywhere.

Mico_zpsa1e1e72a.jpg

I don't have a lot but here are a few things. US Shipping only.

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Hastings Exclusive

CGC SS 9.8 Signed by McNiven and Stegman

$80

GuardiansoftheGalaxy1Hastings_zps1faa08d2.jpg

Batman 24 NYCC edition :news: sold

CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Greg Capullo

$80

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Phantom variant

CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Ramos, Ponsor, Delgado and McNiven

$100

Guardians1PhantomA_zps7fb5d09d.jpg

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 9.6 White Purchased this as a raw 9.0 from our very own lizards2 (worship) so if you ever see any of Mikes comics up for sale buy with confidence (thumbs u

I would like to donate this from myself and Mike/lizards2 to Kenny and Trevor

priced lowered to $250.00 Shipped U.S. or Canada :wishluck:

Specialmarveledition15_zpsa331f8a5.jpg

Prove it, Ms Dorkus

Sure, send me some cash for Trevor;) first!

I'll do it on MY terms, missy

One lot of books available. Some Modern issue 1s, some TPBs, and one Golden Age book. Plenty of good reading here.

Shipping is included in the US. International may be a bit hefty due to weight so we can work that out privately.

1. Walking Dead TPB 19: March to War

2. Swamp Thing (New 52) TPB 3: Rotworld/Green Kingdom.

3. Genius graphic novel by Steven Seagle and Teddy Kristiansen

4. Sex TPB 1 by Joe Casey

5. Sex Criminals 1 and 2. NM

6. Powers 1 (first Image series). Fine.

7. Magic Comics 57 from 1944

8. Letter 44 #1. NM

Pictures can be found here.

$40 for the lot, all proceeds to the family.

:takeit:

Thanks, little buddy!

I don't know what to say. :blush:

Except that everybody but Greggy has been unbelievably kind. Kidding!!!.. Over the years, Greggy has sent more gifts to my kids then Santa.

That said, I am going to have to ask you guys to stop now...it is too much! It's more then enough, and has helped lift our hearts, and spirits more then you know.

In 1 day, you guys lifted a burden that will allow us to head into tomorrow without the added worry of how to pay for whatever is necessary during the Holiday Season.

We are floored, literally... I mean humbled beyond words. I cannot say thanks enough, but I will try.

Thanks, to everybody here, on every level.

We go in tomorrow at noon for Surgery.

Here is the little guy after school today, he needs to learn to share!