• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC v. PGX?

55 posts in this topic

I hope I don't get banned for asking this on a CGC owned site, but I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on CGC v. PGX grading services.

Aside from PGX's really ghetto-looking logo, is it genuinely inferior to CGC? It seems like there is a huge difference in price and turn-around for these grading services.

I hope I don't get banned for asking this on a CGC owned site, but I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on CGC v. PGX grading services.

Aside from PGX's really ghetto-looking logo, is it genuinely inferior to CGC? It seems like there is a huge difference in price and turn-around for these grading services.

How many more times are you going to be posting this one?

I smell a shill. :whistle:

Shills Rock!! :headbang:

Shills Rock!! :headbang:

Only on Paper

some people prefer eating filet mignon others prefer dog turds. which category do you fall into?

some people prefer eating filet mignon others prefer dog turds. which category do you fall into?

Are the turds vegan?

After reading up on their website, PGX sounds like the way to go, I suggest you buy up as many books from them as you can, leave the crappy CGC books to the rest of us.

At Professional Grading eXperts (PGX) we offer you plenty of reasons to have your books graded by us.

Consistent, accurate grading of your comic books. Full restoration checks. Excellent customer service and faster turn-around times. Sounds good right?

The cost of PGX services are extremely reasonable. Beats the competition.

PGX designed and uses the best, top-quality comic book Holder in the business today.

No limits on the Fair Market Value of your books. We do not charge you based on the value of your books.

There IS another comic book grading company (CGC) that does an excellent job professionally grading comic books. However, we think a side-by-side comparison will convince you PGX is the obvious choice!

Oh! I was hoping this was an announcement for a Texas cage match between their principals. Maybe next week then.

(shrug)