• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul Rudd is Ant-Man
1 1

1,296 posts in this topic

I'm a fan of a few of his songs but have never actually seen or heard him speak. He seems great, and I look forward to seeing his role in the movie.

The rumor is he is...

Dr. Bill Foster, aka Black Goliath.

WestCoastAvengersAnn_3.jpg

I thought Pym was Bill Foster…so confusing…

Falling-Down.jpg

I'm a fan of a few of his songs but have never actually seen or heard him speak. He seems great, and I look forward to seeing his role in the movie.

The rumor is he is...

Dr. Bill Foster, aka Black Goliath.

WestCoastAvengersAnn_3.jpg

Never heard of him. Then again, not a big fan of today's noise on the radio. Also, can he be called that? Wasn't that name poo pooed as exploitation? And finally, is it just me or are Marvel's characters a little more jovial than I remember? Scott Lang was pretty intense in his premiere story.

How Does Wasp Factor Into Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’ Movie?

We asked this obvious question to Marvel Studios president of production Kevin Feige when visiting the set of Ant-Man in October, the very first feature film to shoot at the brand new Pinewood Atlanta Studios location (Captain America: Civil War is also shooting there currently). How much does Wasp factor into the Ant-Man story?

“It factors in, in a number of spoiler-ish ways, but we will see Janet Van Dyne in action in this film. And part of sort of what happened to her. And then we will understand why that is the reason that he doesn’t want his daughter to follow in those footsteps. One of the reasons why he’s always so upset about superheroes in general, dismissive of them in general and also a reason why he doesn’t want her to put on the suit.

Because another very logical question in the movie is, why are you hiring this ex-con to put on your suit and do this? The answer is, because he has abilities in cracking security networks and in pulling off heists that nobody else has. Which is really why he needs to do it. But Hope is infinitely more capable of actually being a superhero in the beginning of this film, and we learn sort of that that’s ultimately when Hank reveals for the first time for the audience, and even the first time to Hope, what actually happened in the past and why he’s so nervous about putting on that suit. But there are things that we see towards the end of the film that indicate she could, she could get one of her own."

Michael Douglas Tells How GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Helped Him Take His ANT-MAN Role

He then tells how after he saw James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy in IMAX 3D, he was 100% convinced to take the role, “It was just after seeing ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ in IMAX 3D, and it blew my mind. I loved it. I loved the sense of humor. I looked at the ‘Ant-Man’ -script and saw the tone being set, the sense of adventure with a comedic twist."