• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whos going to be searching for comics

21 posts in this topic

On the boards, Fleasbay, LCS or some other venue instead of spending time with pffft family smileyvault-bleh.gif during Christmas?

I'm watching one book that ends Christmas day however I'll only bid if I have the free time.

PS here is your Christmas countdown. smiley-vault-misc-019.gif

Have you been in the firewater already?

On the boards, Fleasbay, LCS or some other venue instead of spending time with pffft family smileyvault-bleh.gif during Christmas?

I'm watching one book that ends Christmas day however I'll only bid if I have the free time.

Have you been in the firewater already?

Only diet Pepsi my friend. chieftain-smiley.gif

banana029.gif

banana029.gif

fubanana.gif

banana029.gif

fubanana.gif

bananas.gif

banana029.gif

fubanana.gif

bananas.gif

split.gif

Heh, first thing you know someone will go old school and post the Hamster Dance.

I'll do a little digging tomorrow worming, my beloved works at a gas station/convenience store, and has to work 6 until 10 tomorrow morning

We'll do Christmas gifts when she gets home, and maybe snuggle up with drinks after that.

Heh, first thing you know someone will go old school and post the Hamster Dance.

I'll do a little digging tomorrow worming, my beloved works at a gas station/convenience store, and has to work 6 until 10 tomorrow morning

We'll do Christmas gifts when she gets home, and maybe snuggle up with drinks after that.

..... this post is useless without video :busy: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ouch! But maybe a ragged boy will come in asking that if she has a turkey as big as he is, she should send it down to the rich man who lives in the big house. hm

I scouted out some books tonight after we got home, but I still have quite a few to pay off so nothing for me until then! What a pile upcoming, tho...

Fantastic Four #12

Amazing Spider Man #62 & #300

Tales Of Suspense #52

Captain Marvel #26 & #33

Peace,

Chip