• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 121

14 posts in this topic

The crease on the front cover appears to break colour. This is not something that joeypost would be able to correct. The creases on the back cover do not appear to break colour and this is something that joey would be able to correct IMHO! Whether or not this would be a candidate is up to you. Not a candidate IMHO! I would grade this book at 6.0 because of the front cover crease! (shrug)

Thanks. Any idea what the green on the top center might be?

Yes, that is over spray from the distributors markings. No effect on your grade or most grades for that matter depending on the amount of over spray of course.

Little disappointed with this one. CGC really hammered the crease down the middle. Rest of the book looks great. I think it should have been a 6.0 because it looks better than a 5

I'd say congratulations but I feel your pain! But on the bright side you own a nice looking copy of this book regardless! smiley-gen130.gif

Little disappointed with this one. CGC really hammered the crease down the middle. Rest of the book looks great. I think it should have been a 6.0 because it looks better than a 5

I'd say congratulations but I feel your pain! But on the bright side you own a nice looking copy of this book regardless! smiley-gen130.gif

Yeah. This was a tough one. My 129 also only got a 3.5 which was a little disappointing. But I was happy to get 2.0's on my 5 and 14. And all unrestored.

There is a definite ceiling for books with a subscription crease, and I think you were looking at a 5.X no matter what.

There is a definite ceiling for books with a subscription crease, and I think you were looking at a 5.X no matter what.

All part of the learning process.