• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I get all the Hulk-themed members confused...

128 posts in this topic

Mayhaps I'll read it hm

(Though I still think $7500 is waaaaay too much)

I might have the first few issues that I'll sell you for cheap if I can find them. The book was different, but it just doesn't pull me in. At the time, I was reading way too much too so it didn't make the pull list like a lot of other titles.

It's great - but paying $7.5k for a SS 10 copy of #1 is still an even worse decision than the infamous NM #98 9.9 sale.

Which went for?

Love Hado’s St. Nicolaus hat… lol

Guess which one I'm referring to :whistle:

Image%202013.12.30%203%3A09%3A13%20PM.png

Thus endeth the lesson.

Mayhaps I'll read it hm

(Though I still think $7500 is waaaaay too much)

I might have the first few issues that I'll sell you for cheap if I can find them. The book was different, but it just doesn't pull me in. At the time, I was reading way too much too so it didn't make the pull list like a lot of other titles.

it's ok, I'll probably just grab the trade, so much easier to store, plus my LCS buys them back for an ok amount.

Thank you though (thumbs u

The only thing I'm seeing on the census currently that's graded a 10 is a Signature Series copy.

read the hilarity here. got reeled in like a mackerel.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6516199&fpart=1

Paid the max price for a 9.9 and then the 10 gets wafted under his nose, and he paid max price for that one. If they ever make a movie about comic speculation, that scene will be in it. I would have Joseph Gordon-Leavitt play Cort, and he would have a handlebar mustache just so he could twist it when the paypal cleared.

lol

He's the guy who made obnoxious comments about my mother and wife and then PM'ed me a lame apology saying he was acting that way to "fit in". Good riddance.

Wow, thats crazy :facepalm:

Sounds like a class act. I think I told him to take down his sig picture...after he got a strike for it....and returned and left it up. And if I remember right he was rude to me about making the suggestion to take it down to help him. (shrug) More and more tards on the boards these days. :sick:

The only thing I'm seeing on the census currently that's graded a 10 is a Signature Series copy.

read the hilarity here. got reeled in like a mackerel.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6516199&fpart=1

Paid the max price for a 9.9 and then the 10 gets wafted under his nose, and he paid max price for that one. If they ever make a movie about comic speculation, that scene will be in it. I would have Joseph Gordon-Leavitt play Cort, and he would have a handlebar mustache just so he could twist it when the paypal cleared.

The 9.9 was never sold on that thread, Hulk44 just got the 10.0....it took a lot of hard "work" on e-bay to move that 9.9 :eyeroll:

Also, this thread is doing nothing to help Speedy differentiate "hulk posters".

I don't know what thread you are talking about, but Hulk44 definitely bought a 9.9 and then he bought a 10.

Hulk44 bought a bunch of blue label 9.9s on eBay for all-time GPA highs (think $900-1,000 when they were going for about $400 previously).

Then, after buying a SS 9.9 for $1,500 in Cort's thread, Cort busted out the SS 10.0 for $7,500 - they struck a deal where Hulk44 "upgraded" his purchase to the SS 10 instead of the SS 9.9. Cort then sold the SS 9.9 on eBay for $1,120 (and the new owner sold it a month later for $500).

Hulk44 then unloaded his blue label 9.9s for 50% of what he paid for them about 6 weeks prior. And, oh, got a strike for threatening Branget.

Hulk44 is pretty much the dream buyer of sellers everywhere :cloud9:

How is it these people have all the money? :facepalm: