• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I get all the Hulk-themed members confused...

128 posts in this topic

Is he the one that paid $10k for a modern CGC 10? Thieves or Panzerfaust book if I recall correctly.

i believe that was a different Hulk and it was Revival IIRC

Hulk44 I believe

HulkSmash sent me a PM because he thought I was bashing Stu. Then once it sunk in that I wasn't bashing Stu, he asked if Stu and I were a couple, and told me that I had a serious lack of courage.

There was also Ice cream involved.

When I kept complaining about his signatures being distasteful, he sent me a threatening PM to leave him alone. It was an "Or else" type of message.

We eventually got along, but I just ignored his signatures.

Is he the one that paid $10k for a modern CGC 10? Thieves or Panzerfaust book if I recall correctly.

Hulk44 I believe
Saga 1 :roflmao:

All I remember about Hulk Smash was a really hot hulahooper in his sig. I don't recall any other offensive sigs.

The hula hooper was me!

He had the ones of people in a boating accident. Then there was one of a car flipping over. A bunch of stuff of people just seemingly getting hurt or in serious life or death situations. It wasn't anything horrible, but making a joke out of a serious car accident or what not just seems distasteful. Oh there was also the one of the little kid walking up and punching a sibling in the head really hard.

...which one is he again? Is he the dude that went at Bosco over some foolishness?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7301647&gonew=1#UNREAD

So their "members" are confusing?

HulkSmash sent me a PM because he thought I was bashing Stu. Then once it sunk in that I wasn't bashing Stu, he asked if Stu and I were a couple, and told me that I had a serious lack of courage.

There was also Ice cream involved.

When I kept complaining about his signatures being distasteful, he sent me a threatening PM to leave him alone. It was an "Or else" type of message.

We eventually got along, but I just ignored his signatures.

I got a taste of his approach the other day with a "treat you to an ice cream cone" PM. Fun times.

I doubt this two weeks will cool off someone like that if this has been an on-going trend. But we shall see.

All I remember about Hulk Smash was a really hot hulahooper in his sig. I don't recall any other offensive sigs.

The hula hooper was me!

He had the ones of people in a boating accident. Then there was one of a car flipping over. A bunch of stuff of people just seemingly getting hurt or in serious life or death situations. It wasn't anything horrible, but making a joke out of a serious car accident or what not just seems distasteful. Oh there was also the one of the little kid walking up and punching a sibling in the head really hard.

Oh man, sorry I got you mixed up. :facepalm: But that hulahooper is burned into my brain. :cloud9:

Now, I know the sigs you are talking about. I think his most recent was the guy getting tossed out of a fliipping car...

Hulk44? He bought that 10 of Revival 1. Think he paid 7 large for it. I hope for his sake there's still only one.

:screwy:

The hula hooper was me!

Oh man, sorry I got you mixed up. :facepalm: But that hulahooper is burned into my brain. :cloud9:

Now, I know the sigs you are talking about. I think his most recent was the guy getting tossed out of a flipping car...

I miss the hula hoop gif. I got a wrist slap last time I posted it so I'll refrain.

Yea he also had one of a deer flying through a windshield of a bus. It got up and ran out, but it just seemed wrong to watch. I've known far to many people that have gotten seriously hurt, or worse, from that type of stuff to find it humorous…

Hulk44? He bought that 10 of Revival 1. Think he paid 7 large for it. I hope for his sake there's still only one.

He paid what for what now? doh!

Sounds like someone paid a large sum for a CGC 10.0 Modern Age book.

Sounds like someone paid a large sum for a CGC 10.0 Modern Age book.

please say it was 7000 yen