• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 14

25 posts in this topic

Please take a look. I scanned it in the bag because I didn't want to risk doing any more damage to the spine. For purposes of assigning a grade, please assume the back is equivalent to the front. What do you think? I'm planning to submit this one just to prevent more damage. <a  href=ASM14Finbag_zps2de86319.jpeg' alt='ASM14

I'm pretty happy with this 2.0.

It's going to look great in the slab and I don't have to worry about the cover separating from the staples.

Congratulations on your grade for this copy! smiley-gen130.gif

You should post images of your slabbed copies when you get the chance!

I'm pretty happy with this 2.0.

It's going to look great in the slab and I don't have to worry about the cover separating from the staples.

Congratulations on your grade for this copy! smiley-gen130.gif

You should post images of your slabbed copies when you get the chance!

I got the grades from the CGC website. As soon as they arrive in the mail I'm going to post pictures.

Here's the CGC photos. Bottom corner got lost in the process. Not too happy about that.

photo2_zpsef3a5b66.jpg

photo1_zps9dc8f5c1.jpg

Please take a look. I scanned it in the bag because I didn't want to risk doing any more damage to the spine. For purposes of assigning a grade, please assume the back is equivalent to the front. What do you think? I'm planning to submit this one just to prevent more damage.

I was just about to post "don't discount what might happen to the book in the grading/handling process..." before I saw your post... :sorry:

Please take a look. I scanned it in the bag because I didn't want to risk doing any more damage to the spine. For purposes of assigning a grade, please assume the back is equivalent to the front. What do you think? I'm planning to submit this one just to prevent more damage.

The irony. I send it in to prevent future damage, and it loses a corner in the process.

Here's the CGC photos. Bottom corner got lost in the process. Not too happy about that.

photo2_zpsef3a5b66.jpg

photo1_zps9dc8f5c1.jpg

I was just about to post "don't discount what might happen to the book in the grading/handling process..." before I saw your post... :sorry:

I emailed CGC with before and after pictures. Don't know if they'll do anything about it. I can definitely say that the book is less appealing now than before.