• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

Not a sketch cover but I wanted to show this off

Secret Wars #1 HOMAGE - Age of X version by Steve Kurth

Steve was one of the artists on Age of X, and just finished a Age of X back up story for X-Men #300

Avx+secret+warsjpg.jpg

:applause: wow kinda humbles a sketch cover don't it, amazing commission!

Just got a few of these in for some odds and in's.

Thanks to Adonis for this one. Sketch by Huebert Khan Michael and Colors by Sajad Shah at Mega Con.

img406_zps79775a01.jpg

Got this one from Adonis as well, sent to Doug to get the Inking done at WW New Orleans. JrJr inks by Adelso Corona.

img409_zps69ddd09e.jpg

And got these from trade weekend, still waiting on one of them to be graded but extremely happy with the results. Also got a few Batman's as well in the trade weekend.

img403_zpsb2dfd803.jpg

img401_zpsb760cca9.jpg

img402_zpsbf9120e4.jpg

img404_zps09802372.jpg

Tony Moore posted a picture of a sketch he did on a walking dead blank cover of Rick grimes vs a white walker from game of thrones. Does someone from the board own this and I though Tony would not sketch on blank covers?

I can post a picture of it if no one on here is the owner.

Tony Moore posted a picture of a sketch he did on a walking dead blank cover of Rick grimes vs a white walker from game of thrones. Does someone from the board own this and I though Tony would not sketch on blank covers?

I can post a picture of it if no one on here is the owner.

Tony changed that policy about a year+ ago. If he has time at Cons, he will. I saw that piece. Looked good, but not sure why you wouldn't just plunk down the extra for a full commission! Get greedy!