• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

Wow we're all those for you, or picking up some for others.

I really like the Molina wolverine.

Yeah those were all for him. It was an amazing haul to assist doing the witnessing for. Would have to say the Whilce Punisher was absolutely amazing in person.

Yeah those were all for him. It was an amazing haul to assist doing the witnessing for. Would have to say the Whilce Punisher was absolutely amazing in person.

You're definitely right! The picture doesn't do that piece justice at all! I can't wait to get a proper scan of it when it comes in!

Also, I have to give some major props to Akoni for doing a killer job helping me out this weekend (especially given everything else he had going on!) Thanks so much man!

You're definitely right! The picture doesn't do that piece justice at all! I can't wait to get a proper scan of it when it comes in!

Also, I have to give some major props to Akoni for doing a killer job helping me out this weekend (especially given everything else he had going on!) Thanks so much man!

+100000000000000000000000000000

That Punisher though! :cloud9:

You really cleaned up bro, great con for sketches... not so much for dealers.

Just a few of what was part of the Capital City Comic-Con sketches

Front cover first :)

CapitalCityComic-ConHaul004_zpse50076e5.jpg

Kevin Eastman Sketch with signature plus Signature from: Paolo, Nei, Francois Chau aka Shredder, Courtney Eastman :)

CapitalCityComic-ConHaul003_zpse57287c7.jpg

I wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that I'll be at the San Diego comicon in Artist Alley (Table AA-06).. and I'll bring all of my art supplies for those looking for an original sketch!

or..

if you can't make it to San Diego... you can pick up my Hero Initiative X-Men 100 cover via e-bay right now!... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hero-Initiative-X-Men-100-Project-ORIGINAL-cover-STUART-SAYGER-/291190606041?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cc5008d9

Getting ready for Comicon...Here is a fun Harley cover that i drew. I cut out around Harley's right hand so she can "hold" an actual li'l comic book of "Joker and Harley"... the li'l comic comes out of the bag and is a 7 page story of her honeymoon with mistah J! ( they move in to Wayne manor!)

HARLEY.COVER.COMPOSITE.4.12.14.jpg

Wow! :applause:

Cap City Comic Con Pick-up's for myself from last weekend:

So tired of the Rocket stuff so had to go with a special request...

Artist is local to Austin - Ben Bender

Known around here as the poor man's Skottie Young

IMG_0765_zps437b5af5.jpg

IMG_0771_zps0b6c9f15.jpg

Ace Continudo

Can't go a Con without a Cable pick-up

IMG_0756_zps878d75ea.jpg

Kevin Eastman

IMG_0728_zpsff65f2fa.jpg

Cap City Comic Con Pick-up's for myself from last weekend:

So tired of the Rocket stuff so had to go with a special request...

Artist is local to Austin - Ben Bender

Known around here as the poor man's Skottie Young

IMG_0765_zps437b5af5.jpg

IMG_0771_zps0b6c9f15.jpg

Ace Continudo

Can't go a Con without a Cable pick-up

IMG_0756_zps878d75ea.jpg

Kevin Eastman

IMG_0728_zpsff65f2fa.jpg

You've got to show off the Grimlock!