• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

My SDCC gem. Not a cover, but I hope I can still play along.

Screen_Shot_2014_07_28_at_10_59_30_PM.png

You lucky :censored:lol

So what's the story behind this sketch? where was it hidden? did they slip it in your bag?

We kept our eye open all four days, should have thought to show up to his demo with a big open back. lol

You lucky :censored:lol

So what's the story behind this sketch? where was it hidden? did they slip it in your bag?

We kept our eye open all four days, should have thought to show up to his demo with a big open back. lol

Check out my Con report in GC. Ballinonabudget.

Basically, against my judgement, my wife said we should go to his final panel Sunday, how to draw. There was about 30 min til and we just got to the con, I thought it was going to be full already. After a series of fortunate events, he pulled out this gem after raffling off the 3 finished in the panel and raffled it off. Going against what usually happens in situations like this, I actually won it!

I was trying to find the hidden ones too. I was running down the side of the road like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, same with the sidewalk, and approached random women with Green backpacks on thinking they were his mules.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

congrats on winning the thread!

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

All credit goes to Jim Lee and my wife. I was just the insufficiently_thoughtful_person in the right place at the right time.