• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

These just in:

Eddie Nunez

img095_zpse08897d4.jpg

img091_zpse1febbaa.jpg

Eddie Homage to Jim Lee signed with what Jim thought of the sketch...

img094_zps5babe4fd.jpg

Bob Layton

img084_zpsc98f0084.jpg

img085_zpsc05cf775.jpg

Rob Liefeld

img080_zps335d1522.jpg

Hugh Rookwood

img063_zps480204a8.jpg

img064_zpse5da2954.jpg

Angel Medina thanks to Adonis, with Adelso Corona on inks and Sabine Rich with just a slight highlight of color.

img060_zps48872514.jpg

Ryan Stegman...extremely loose sketch

img093_zpscdc81e19.jpg

My Daughters Christmas Present Tony Fleecs

img089_zps36ece111.jpg

My Sons Christmas Present cause you gotta even them out, Casey Coller color by Jeff Balke

img065_zps5c710c06.jpg

We all know the MLP is yours Akoni, you don't have to hide it.

Damn you got me...

:gossip: her name is on the bottom though....

Don't worry about it, my daughter is getting something similar from Andy Price for Christmas :)

Yeah its funny that my kids have a pretty good collection going. So much so that I actually built them one of those custom sets here My son I don't think has a clue what these are aside from giant baseball cards, but my daughter will actually put these up in her room like posters.

Yeah its funny that my kids have a pretty good collection going. So much so that I actually built them one of those custom sets here My son I don't think has a clue what these are aside from giant baseball cards, but my daughter will actually put these up in her room like posters.

Good idea man. I have a couple of personalized Agnes G. sketches coming from NYCC that'd definitely kick start my kids' CGC collection.

Yep, exactly! I've got one in a CGC frame and another one will be in one of those rubber bumper things on a plate stand. I'm testing the waters to see if she wants to start going to shows with me and start a small sketchbook.