• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 High-Grade Fantastic Fours on Ebay tonight

16 posts in this topic

Thanks for the bids, Scott! I can only hope you get "addicted" once again to my books for sale. grin.gif They're well worth the coin, even the 9.2's. And the #52 is as nice as any 9.4 I've seen up lately...without being $1000-$1200 to buy.

Best,

Dan

Thanks for the bids, Scott! I can only hope you get "addicted" once again to my books for sale. They're well worth the coin, even the 9.2's. And the #52 is as nice as any 9.4 I've seen up lately...without being $1000-$1200 to buy.

Best,

Dan

No need to HYPE that book. news.gif

Thanks for the bids, Scott! I can only hope you get "addicted" once again to my books for sale. grin.gif They're well worth the coin, even the 9.2's. And the #52 is as nice as any 9.4 I've seen up lately...without being $1000-$1200 to buy.

Best,

Dan

I've already had two people (including Hammer) tell me that the 9.2 FF#25 you sold to me is nicer than the 9.4 that Jason Ewert sold recently.

Not sure I agree it's "nicer," but I'd agree with "as nice." smile.gif Of course, I think his was a tad overgraded, as it has just about exactly the same amount of wear as mine. But mine has better QP.

yay.gif

Anyway, happy to have another chance at those books of yours. cloud9.gif

Steve - sorry for the unnecessary hype. It's actually a crappy book. Don't buy it. wink.gif

Scott - As always, buy the book and not the grade. I'll give you and any board member a full refund if not satisfied with the shipping, the CGC grade, or my description (painfully vague as it may be...)

Nick and everyone else - thanks for the kind words! I have tried only to collect books that look better than their grade, with nice QP. I appreciate the props.

FYI, I also have two books on Doug's website that are worth looking at, too. FF #21 9.2 wp and FF #36 9.2 wp. Bids will be taken seriously.

Dan