• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

a 1.8 at 2775 a point and

a 5.5 at 2908 a point is pretty much FMV imo...

fits my 2750-3K a point...

heritage sold a 7.0 at 26K, so you would expect a little premium in higher grades...but low to mid , I think my price points are sound..

heritage sold a 7.0 at 26K, so you would expect a little premium in higher grades...but low to mid , I think my price points are sound..

(thumbs u Thank you, as always your insight and market updates on the big SA keys are appreciated.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 4.5 coming up on comic connect in a couple months goes for $14-15k either.

-J.

And I got $17K for a 6.0 a few weeks ago, so GPA is definitely lagging.

I think that was CC @ $26,500 for a 7.0 but that was more than 3 weeks ago and while I have a 7.0 available, I'm waiting for the market to settle since I think $26K is too cheap for a 7.0 now.

And I got $17K for a 6.0 a few weeks ago, so GPA is definitely lagging.

I think that was CC @ $26,500 for a 7.0 but that was more than 3 weeks ago and while I have a 7.0 available, I'm waiting for the market to settle since I think $26K is too cheap for a 7.0 now.

I'm inclined to agree with you. And if/when the that sharp looking 3.0 on comic link settles in the 9500-10000 range I think we will have a firmer confirmation of the $3300 a point ballpark (at least for the lower grades).

-J.

At least one 7.0 has sold already for considerably more than $26,500.

hm How much did that 7.0 go for exactly?

Also, Here is a IH #1 CGC 9.0 being auctioned in the November Event Auction! (thumbs u A 7.5 copy is being sold as well, but no pic yet. :popcorn:

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=536370

And an IH #1 7.5 at the Heritage Signature Auction in October! :headbang:

http://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/the-incredible-hulk-1-marvel-1962-cgc-vf-75-white-pages/p/7099-82020.s

The 'Hulk Smash' trend continues in high grade copies for real now folks! :applause:

Take that Spidey! lol

I'm high bidder right now, I think it's a solid 1.0. Not sure what I would do with the loose cover pieces or how cgc would encapsulate them if they were loose, anyone submit a book like that before? ( with loose pieces)

If it was me I would scotch tape that sucker from the inside and call it a day. Really not much more that you can do without it being considered "restoration", the tape won't impact the grade, and I would rather have the piece attached than not. (thumbs u

-J.

If he would've accepted my offer, this is what I would've done.

I'd be curious to know more or less what that went for as well.

Especially since I decided to pass on a 7.0 Joey D. offered me last year for $18k (the 5.5 in trade and $8k in cash). doh! A result of my life long stance against playing the "upgrade game" with books I already own.

-J.

(thumbs u

I remember you saying it but since it's not recorded on GPA not everyone would be able to know that. That's why I'm waiting for the market (and GPA) to catch up. ;)