• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

From the front cover, your copy appears to be much higher than a 3.5 - more like a 6.0 as you indicated. However, I can't tell without a back scan and if there are any other defects.

This is probably a technical 3.5/4.0 due to staining, but with nice eye-appeal (which is why I bought it). Any thoughts as to current value?

hulk1.jpg

However, I can't tell without a back scan and if there are any other defects.

Or without looking inside the book as well. ;)

But October's a decent grader so if he says he thinks it's a 3.5 then it probably is.

But October's a decent grader so if he says he thinks it's a 3.5 then it probably is.

Not asking for grading opinions, asking for an opinion on the value of a 3.5 that looks like that....on second thought, forget it.

doh!

Not asking for grading opinions, asking for an opinion on the value of a 3.5 that looks like that....on second thought, forget it.

doh!

No, I insist on responding to this now. lol

Last 3.0 sold for $9800. There's an ongoing auction on comic link for another 3.0 that will probably match that, plus or minus a couple hundred either way.

I would say a nice presenting 3.5 with no chipping would probably go for $11k-ish. (thumbs u

-J.

doh!

No, I insist on responding to this now. lol

Last 3.0 sold for $9800. There's an ongoing auction on comic link for another 3.0 that will probably match that, plus or minus a couple hundred either way.

I would say a nice presenting 3.5 with no chipping would probably go for $11k-ish. (thumbs u

-J.

lol

Thanks. (thumbs u

doh!

lol

I will have to take a pic later, as it's at the bank. Assume a 3.5 grade from CGC, but with the eye appeal of a 6.5.

It has a strong shot (if the back is decent) at IMO higher than a 3.5.

As for the real value......hmmmm

What ever the fraud comic book market says it is you can get.

Puppet masters have made this book skyrocket.

Enjoy the free $. :headbang:

$8300 close on the Clink 3.0. The 0.5 with wrong back cover even did $1900.

Compared to the 3.0 that sold for $9800 that's a great deal.

Compared to what a 3.0 went for a year ago, that's a big jump in value.

No matter how u slice it, nearly $2k for that 0.5 is strong.

-J.

I will have to take a pic later, as it's at the bank. Assume a 3.5 grade from CGC, but with the eye appeal of a 6.5.

It has a strong shot (if the back is decent) at IMO higher than a 3.5.

As for the real value......hmmmm

What ever the fraud comic book market says it is you can get.

Puppet masters have made this book skyrocket.

Enjoy the free $. :headbang:

Such a positive point of view...

5.0 came in and is up on the website.

That's a really sharp looking 5.0 (thumbs u

-J.

+1 he has great books !

talk about kicka$$ signature images, Paul!! (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

your leftovers !

+1. Your signature line really does make me want to spend more money on better comics. (worship)

-J.