• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Copper collection - CGC style

218 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys. That was such a huge book for me. I considered it to be satire of a Swiftian level. It came out before I had my driver's license, so I remember the exact trip to the LCS when I picked it up. The only sad thing is that I have so many copies of this book, that I have no idea if this is my OO or not. But in my mind, it is. :)

I have the first 9.8 SS Boris the Bear #1 coming back from Portland, and I am psyched.

:cloud9:

photo_zpsdb69bd6b.jpg

Ahh. Great book. I still remember buying it off the shelf and still have that copy. Its beat to hell, but I'm keeping it.

Took a while but almost finished this run. Just need the 393 2nd print and the quest is finally over...

HulkBannerDone_zps5c1d751c.jpg

I only read that run up through 385 or so, but I loved it. It is really cool to see them all in 9.8

Took a while but almost finished this run. Just need the 393 2nd print and the quest is finally over...

Here is something to drive you crazy for possibly eternity:

scan0244.jpg

:baiting:

Im still missing 371 and 373 to complete my run :(

Here is something to drive you crazy for possibly eternity:

scan0244.jpg

:baiting:

Im still missing 371 and 373 to complete my run :(

If I had that book I would start a run to.

Didn't a Venom issue had the same error?