• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Copper collection - CGC style

218 posts in this topic

Here is something to drive you crazy for possibly eternity:

scan0244.jpg

:baiting:

Im still missing 371 and 373 to complete my run :(

Ahhhhhhhh so that's who that book belongs to. Yeah I'm not gonna even try hunting that weirdo freak of nature book down. I learned my lesson trying to find the "bone claws" Wolvie 145. Very nice score though.

Thanks everyone for the kudos!!!!

Thanks bro, its one of my pride and joys. I initially passed on it raw, thinking it was overpriced. Then i paid triple that after it was slabbed. No one can confirm another exists.

Congrats on the run. 2nd prints are tough as hell in 9.8, ive never seen either of the 2 in the census. I won a 9.6 off ebay for 10 bucks to hold me over :D

Thanks bro, its one of my pride and joys. I initially passed on it raw, thinking it was overpriced. Then i paid triple that after it was slabbed. No one can confirm another exists.

I have a letter printed in that issue. ;)

Not exactly a Copper but close enough and doesn't really feel like a Modern to me. That and the Modern forum blows.

003_zps7d7f5a08.jpg

Top Census, only one other on census at 8.0

1st Milk and Cheese

GRED_zps0782491d.jpg

hm

I must be missing something....I could SWEAR I have some Evan Dorkin books, like Pirate Corp$, that have M&K prior to 1989....

hm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? It went up for sale??? I totally would at least try :D I got a 21 getting graded right now. Hope I get the gold :wishluck:

It sold a years ago for $3000, or something in that range. Flawless book. If it does come back out for sale, in sure he will make a decent profit.