• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Copper collection - CGC style

218 posts in this topic

Got these back last Tuesday...

Scan-140821-0002_zpsdf9b09a1.jpg

Scan-140821-0008_zps4357ce87.jpg

:o(worship)

Love them!

What am I missing here? I thought they were as common as dirt? hm

......still really cool books, though.

No doubt, (thumbs u but I'm always looking at possible slab candidates and I just don't see any return here. ;)

Love them!

No doubt, (thumbs u but I'm always looking at possible slab candidates and I just don't see any return here. ;)

Oh, there will definitely be a return. Just leave room in your CGC magazine box for it to go right back into storage.

:ohnoez:

Love them!

I don't think you're missing anything. But who cares what they are worth? They are cool as hell! :sumo:

I remember how huge that book was when it came out. The nostalgia factor alone makes them fun to own. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Love them!

I don't think you're missing anything. But who cares what they are worth? They are cool as hell! :sumo:

I remember how huge that book was when it came out. The nostalgia factor alone makes them fun to own. (thumbs u (thumbs u

A true fan. Who cares about the value? Sweet books, Anthony.

Love them!

^^

What am I missing here?

Only some defining copper age books that were scorching hot back in the early 90's AND they glowed in the dark. Clearly you were not collecting in the 90's. The early 90's = :luhv: The mid to late 90's = meh:facepalm:

Love them!

Nostalgia = $$$ eventually, which is why I was asking. I've got five of the second prinings in NM/MT. Just thought I'd politely inquire.

Love them!

Nostalgia = $$$ eventually, which is why I was asking. I've got five of the second prinings in NM/MT. Just thought I'd politely inquire.

:foryou:

Didn't mean to come off rude. I was just showing my excitement about the comics.

Love them!

:foryou:

Didn't mean to come off rude. I was just showing my excitement about the comics.

Awesome books! I didn't know there was a second print, that gold ink is cool. (thumbs u

Super duper sexy!

#526 doesn't get anywhere near the love it should.

+1 :applause:

That book blew me away when it came out... I preferred it to Batman #400, and still do. Congrats on the stellar copy. (thumbs u

I just received a 569-570 set the previous week that are sparkling beautiful. Two really cool Catwoman covers.

(worship)

Awesome cover! Never saw it before.

They have that classic Batman look about them, along with two long-time villains.

166981-18058-113027-1-detective-comics.jpg

166983-18058-113028-1-detective-comics.jpg