• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Copper collection - CGC style

218 posts in this topic

Got this from last month's clink auction. Because it 's an old label I didn't scrutinize the smaller text. When I went to add it to my registry the error presented itself. It's a #3 labeled as a #2. I'll keep it for posterity and get another #3 so I can complete the set.

14245223422_568e2dfd69_c.jpg

Got this from last month's clink auction. Because it 's an old label I didn't scrutinize the smaller text. When I went to add it to my registry the error presented itself. It's a #3 labeled as a #2. I'll keep it for posterity and get another #3 so I can complete the set.

14245223422_568e2dfd69_c.jpg

CGC will re-holder that with a correct label for free (except for the shipping and invoice fee).

CGC will re-holder that with a correct label for free (except for the shipping and invoice fee).

I figured that was the case. But I kind of like having an error book. Now, if it were a mistake on an AF 15 I'd be sending that puppy back.

Hello buddies,

Here is my two book contribution to this thread...

I love inscriptions :banana:

New Mutants 98 9.8 WP

Inscription by Rob: 1st Deadpool Appearance

20140728_202836_zpsgwt2gdz1.jpg

Tales of the Teen Titans #44 9.6 WP

Inscription by George Perez of: First appearances of Nightwing & Jerico and "Origin of Deathstroke"

20140728_202918_zpsgohjzmp1.jpg

Thanks for the look everyone...

R_H