• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maxx Appreciation Thread
4 4

767 posts in this topic

No it is three, unless HaydenTO sold his?

Only feasible way is if someone has the AP 1 Black and bought the CGC 7.5 Black 3 and has a random black 2... But then they would have to find a yellow 3... Good luck with that.. $100 if you can show me pics of this 3rd set... and honestly I would like to see one and what it's comprise of being that there 3 or four graded of each black through yellows...

Edited by Snikt!1988

Only feasible way is if someone has the AP 1 Black and bought the CGC 7.5 Black 3 and has a random black 2... But then they would have to find a yellow 3... Good luck with that.. $100 if you can show me pics of this 3rd set... and honestly I would like to see one and what it's comprise of being that there 3 or four graded of each black through yellows...

lol $100 USD you say? I'll get in touch with him right now...

As for the AP1, yes that is now Hayden's ;) Hate to take your money....

Pics goes $100 PayPal of a full graded set...

Will you reciprocate?!? A weeks time if not you pay $100 my way...

Edited by Snikt!1988

I'd love to, however, I am currently unemployed and my petty cash is tied up for buying books from fastballspecial. I've messaged Hayden, I'll look up his email and mail him too, I'm sure he'll get back before a week.

How about if I'm right, you pick up my books and if I'm wrong I'll send you something Keith related.

I'd love to, however, I am currently unemployed and my petty cash is tied up for buying books from fastballspecial. I've messaged Hayden, I'll look up his email and mail him too, I'm sure he'll get back before a week.

How about if I'm right, you pick up my books and if I'm wrong I'll send you something Keith related.

The money will go to Hayden then... He'd have to show some pics... Since he has the AP #1 it's possible... He'd have to have that 7.5 number 3 black... And the set would have to be all graded...

Oh...it has to be graded? lol

I'll be honest, I am not sure if his is all graded or not

Per census there are "3" total red 2s... Only complete graded sets possible are 3... BCs and the nice lady with her set here.. Have been documented...

Uh huh. There are 4 known black #3. I think it's possible to have another 2 or 3 sets out there, just not graded, because not everyone knows about grading.