• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here watches Comic Book Men???

110 posts in this topic

I watch it. Best thing about it: Rob Bruce. Worst thing: Bryan Johnson. He's a tool imo.

Bryan is pretty cool... Obnoxious??? Yes... But I like how he is totally honest and doesn't hold back...

Show "flat out sucks" that's a tad harsh...

I like watching it, but prefer the episodes where they actually talk about and deal in comics. The best episode was the one where they helped their long time customer sell his giant silver age collection at auction to pay for his medical bills.

The con episode was a really good one! I agree...

I watch... I think it's gotten a little better since the beginning. There's still some cheese (like going to buy storage lockers, making sandwiches, etc.), but there's also some cool moments (Baltimore Lauren, cool toys/books, etc).

The prices on some of the books are off IMHO. I seem to recall an AF15 coming in and the grader called it a 2.0 and they offered like $2k. Looked better than a 2.0 to me and $2k is crazy low now-a-days. 2c

I liked the episode with our very own BaltimoreLauren in it .. outside of that ..

Link?

I can't find it

I don't have a link to it .. at work and most everything is blocked .. but it's Season 3 Episode 1 "The Incredible Bulk" (absolutely not a comment on anything to do with BL!!!!!) if that helps any :)

I watched it when it was on after Walking dead.

The show has got better, I like when they do comic stuff, I don't like when they do lame stuff like when they recreated Reed and Sue's wedding or created sandwiches.

The thing is: it has been moved to a different time and day and I have no idea where it moved to and don't care enough to make the time or effort to find it to keep watching. I don't watch that much TV though.