• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2021 at 6:45 PM, Cushing Fan said:

Do you do acting work regularly?

I'm a Variety performer - professional juggler by trade.  I've got a bunch of circus skills, so when some of the TV/movies/commercials or Trade shows in Atlanta need a Juggler/Stiltwalker etc... they give me a call.   I LOVED doing Wanda/Vision cuz I'm a comic guy (it was so cool to be on set with Vision & Darcy), but the last movie I shot about a month ago was SOOOOO boring.  Still, it's fun to do these every once in a while.

BTW.... I forgot to take my AF15 in for a photo with the Movie Poster.  I gotta go back & do that :headbang:

On 12/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, gadzukes said:

I'm a Variety performer - professional juggler by trade.  I've got a bunch of circus skills, so when some of the TV/movies/commercials or Trade shows in Atlanta need a Juggler/Stiltwalker etc... they give me a call.   I LOVED doing Wanda/Vision cuz I'm a comic guy (it was so cool to be on set with Vision & Darcy), but the last movie I shot about a month ago was SOOOOO boring.  Still, it's fun to do these every once in a while.

BTW.... I forgot to take my AF15 in for a photo with the Movie Poster.  I gotta go back & do that :headbang:

Very cool - I learned the basics of juggling when I was a teenager taking swimming lessons - my instructor could juggle and ride a unicycle which I thought was pretty cool. It's been hit and miss with me in acting as well - I've done some very cool things and some absolute boring ones - worst was probably playing a redneck cowboy in the Kimmy Schmidt movie. I was stuck upstate in the middle of nowhere and we were doing a bar scene for the entire day. This was an interactive choose your own adventure movie so they had to do variations on all the takes - while a band played the beginning of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird the entire time - talk about an ear worm!

On 12/15/2021 at 4:01 PM, Cushing Fan said:

Amazing Fantasy 15 field trip! I went to my local movie theater today to buy tickets for my family to see the new Spiderman movie on Friday and decided to bring along my AF15 for a photo op with the film's poster. I was the only person in the lobby so it wasn't too nerve wracking lol!

Screenshot_20211215-154712_Gallery.jpg

OK.... it's a thing now.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

On 12/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

AF15 CGC 4.5 sold yesterday at HA for 78 000$. Was a member here congrats on the sale and also the 60 000$ for your Hulk 1 CGC 5.0 hope the funds help in your hard times.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/amazing-fantasy-15-marvel-1962-cgc-vg-45-off-white-pages/a/122151-15029.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

officially a 6-figure book now in the Great White North ! :acclaim:

On 12/24/2021 at 12:28 PM, Drummy said:

With three weeks in that auction, I imagine it will set a new all-time high for a 5.5...

i guess white pages do mean something after all to a book's overall value, especially on af15, where they are very hard to find. @DSThas a sweet 5.0 wp that would also set a record, in the unlikely event he should ever sell it.