• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ProcessedMeatMan said:
3 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Yeah, super sharp.  Looks nicer than my 2.5 (and I have one of the nicer ones you’ll see).

What’s going on with the back cover?

I saw this exact book on display at SDCC back in July. Back cover is chewed up. 

Wow, reminds me of the Heritage Detective 28 2.0. Real sharp looking front cover, back cover chewed up bad. Shame. :frown:

4 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Wow, reminds me of the Heritage Detective 28 2.0. Real sharp looking front cover, back cover chewed up bad. Shame. :frown:

A shame in that the book would be a much higher grade if not for the back cover defects.  But also, the opposite of a shame in that, if you're going to have enough defects to knock a book down to 2.5, the ideal scenario is for most of them to be hidden on the back.

Bought the grader notes

Back Cover Multiple Chip Out
Bottom Spine Spine Split
Bottom Staple Back Cover Detached
Interior Cover Tanning
Right Bottom Front Cover Small Piece Out
Right Center Front Cover Small Tear
Right Top Back Cover Moderate Tear
Spine Stress Lines Breaks Color
Top Front Cover Wear Breaks Color
Top Spine Large Spine Split
Top Staple Cover Detached
Top Whole Book Stain

Would this be a good re-sub candidate or is the spine split and cover detached keeping it down? 

2 hours ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Would this be a good re-sub candidate or is the spine split and cover detached keeping it down? 

I'd say it's this

2 hours ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Top Whole Book Stain

59 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

That's a wonderful copy WOW!!! I'd like to join the club please. I drove 140km in a bad snow storm to trade for my copy. It's a 2.0 I'm happy with it . It finishes my Spiderman collection . I have entire run ASM 1-792 plus this AF 15. Couldn't be happier folks;

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG

IMG_7123.JPG

Kudos!  Welcome to the club and congrats on your full run!  Quite an accomplishment!

9 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

That's a wonderful copy WOW!!! I'd like to join the club please. I drove 140km in a bad snow storm to trade for my copy. It's a 2.0 I'm happy with it . It finishes my Spiderman collection . I have entire run ASM 1-792 plus this AF 15. Couldn't be happier folks;

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG

Welcome to the boards! What an amazing collection, congrats!

Thanks for feedback. It's the kind of book that I felt was almost out of reach for me I was desperate to get one. The Dell'Otto prints all came from Europe . Most are signed and there are very htf early pieces there. He drew a Spiderman ( modern ) version I felt was kick so I collected him exclusively . Here are few more;

IMG_7153.JPG

IMG_7180.JPG

IMG_7277.JPG

IMG_7397.JPG

IMG_8084.JPG

Edited by Subby1938
Spelling