• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Spotlight #5 (BETTER SCANS)

13 posts in this topic

Best phone pics I can do right now.

Some info: There is a printing ink stain along the back cover spine, lower right front cover has very small fold lines(1/8"), and there is a 1/8" tear top front cover, above the "L" in Marvel Comics Group. The stress marks above the lower staple on the front cover don't show normally like they do with the glare.

What do ya think?

msgrf_zps8067f077.jpg

msgrb_zpsbeff083f.jpg

msgrs_zpsd3238fb4.jpg

msgrs2_zps79b16b15.jpg

Photos are difficult to grade from, as they don't really show the defects that allow you to assess the grade of a book; scans are preferable. It appears to be a solid 7.0 or better, but without large scans, anyone is just guessing. :grin:

Photos are difficult to grade from, as they don't really show the defects that allow you to assess the grade of a book; scans are preferable. It appears to be a solid 7.0 or better, but without large scans, anyone is just guessing. :grin:

Yeah, you're right. I'll scan it tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Don't know where these grades are coming from.

Looks like an 8.5 to me. ??? 8.0 at least.

Even if there is a 1/8 inch tear on the cover?

Personally I love books that have no spine issues on an otherwise 8.5ish book.