• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3! Zeck, Wolfman, Steranko & Wrightson!

289 posts in this topic

Good to hear Bill. Guess I'll just have to commute in every day. :P

The Marriott is 50 feet further away than the Embassy Suites & the Sheraton is 3 blocks away, good sir!

I'm working on more rooms at the discounted rate at the ES. We have sold a ton of rooms, really early, really fast!

Already booked my room there, Could not get it for Thursday night, they wanted $399 night

Did you Paypal us already for the booths?
asked, via pm, months ago, so I'm not sure (I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday) (shrug)

asked, via pm, months ago, so I'm not sure (I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday) (shrug)
You had a Coke Zero and a poptart.

Wrong, he had Special K and a banana!!

(You have to be old and a fan of SNL to get this joke)

You had a Coke Zero and a poptart.
hm it is a given I have a coke zero at every meal :banana:

Please buy your booths, Gator. I like to storm past it with my sunglasses on, ranting about Conan & whatnot.
my booths were already bought before this post :o

primo locale, s'il vous plaît

Did CGC sign up for onsite grading? I have several books I want to get graded and since I am planning a trip to Tampa Bay Con anyway CGC being there would be icing on the cake,

This show seems to get better every week!

We will occupy the entire Castle. It's a pretty large club in a standalone building. Their capacity is 1,500 MAX. In their 20+ years in business they've never hit that number, despite being a really popular place. Any Ybor club with longevity like that has to be popular. We're going to hit the 1.5K MAX.