• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM- ASM 9

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm planning to send this in for grading as one of my four free submissions and wanted to know what everyone thought.

The stain on the back does not go through to the interior pages.

Thanks in advance.

ASM-9.jpgASM-9b.jpg

Grades in 7.0 OW/W Apparent SA. Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover. I was happy with the grade but wasn't expecting the restoration.

I'm crazy but I really hate resto-i'd scrape off glue and go over black (I assume) color touch with a silver pen. I'd rather have some writing on cvr that CT.....

Wow talk about controversy! I would say congratulations on the grade except that you got a PLOD, but for the life of me I can't see why this book gets graded 7.0 even with a PLOD given the tear on the front cover and the staining on the back cover?

Resubmit, maybe you'll get a blue label and the um, er, ah, how to put it gently.... the correct grade? JK

But I am baffled still!

I'm crazy but I really hate resto-i'd scrape off glue and go over black (I assume) color touch with a silver pen. I'd rather have some writing on cvr that CT.....

Would that work? I'm not to happy with the restoration. I was thinking about getting a black light to try to find out where the color touch up was.

Would that work? I'm not to happy with the restoration. I was thinking about getting a black light to try to find out where the color touch up was.

If black CT is covered by silver pen no way it can be detected-it's 'gone'. Plus there's no resto angle with a book like that.