• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JESSE EISENBERG IS LEX LUTHOR

98 posts in this topic

I get that they want a younger Lex Luthor than we may have been used to seeing on screen. After all, it DID work well on Smallville. However Eisenberg is too young looking in comparison to this cinematic Superman and it may not translate well on screen.

I guess we're at opposite ends. I was just commenting the other day he is one of the best to come along in awhile.

Have you watched Now You See Me?

Yup.

I get that they want a younger Lex Luthor than we may have been used to seeing on screen. After all, it DID work well on Smallville. However Eisenberg is too young looking in comparison to this cinematic Superman and it may not translate well on screen.

The actors are the same age(30), and who knows whether they'll alter Eisenberg's appearance for the film.

To me, this is the most inspired bit of casting for the film so far. At least it's something different. Of course, I thought Man of Steel was a mess-show anyway, so I don't really care much one way or the other. But this is definitely the first news about the movie that actually piqued my interest.