• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures 12...9.8 census numbers continue to skyrocket

171 posts in this topic

Got a bigger pic? :baiting:

Yes, the picture is way too small for us to see! lol

..... when it comes to the topic of female customers, or cosplayers for that matter, some folks around here seem to have trouble seeing the "big" picture..... just thought I'd help out....with some clarity and all..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't see many cosplayers dropping $2k on a comic book.

This, honestly.

You'd be surprised.

Mm, not a 9.8, BUT I did just snatch up a lovely 9.2 for quite a nice price if I do say so myself!! (thumbs u Was an upgrade from my 7.0...I'll keep movin' on up!

We all do the same thing Andrea Beaumont, Buy low, sell that and buy and upgrade, until we can get the grade we really want.

Let me correct that for you:

I don't see many cosplayers dropping even a piddly $2 on a comic book. :gossip:

Wow what a..

I am a cosplayer..

I spend plenty..I know lots of dealers..artists..etc..

I cosplay nearly every con(except the planet comicon because my husband ruined my costume)

I lost over 100k worth of books and art when my house burned down..

please tell me again how I spend no money..

I guess all this roomful of comics and collectibles is a mirage

166844.jpg.67d47511193ac2600c55318e63738292.jpg

I just picked up a sweet sweet lot of goodies..still dressed in a costume from a party..I paid and everything $600 so..yeah it looked funny me showing up to the guy's storage unit in my costume..

I just did not have time to change..

Got a bigger pic? :baiting:

Yes, the picture is way too small for us to see! lol

..... when it comes to the topic of female customers, or cosplayers for that matter, some folks around here seem to have trouble seeing the "big" picture..... just thought I'd help out....with some clarity and all..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I like to wear accessories that keep people at bay while I rummage long boxes..try crowding me when I have a 6 foot wing span..you get feathers to the face.

Which is still nicer than that guy who spreads out across the whole table and refuses to let me touch

"I haven't looked at those yet"

"What sorry the smell of cheetos from your breath knocked me out temporarily what did you say cheeto? is that pizza grease on your hands?...let me guess the poor hygiene is designed to keep me at bay so you can hog ALL the boxes?Deodorant..it's okay..you are old enough!"

Let me correct that for you:

I don't see many cosplayers dropping even a piddly $2 on a comic book. :gossip:

Wow what a..

I am a cosplayer..

I spend plenty..I know lots of dealers..artists..etc..

I cosplay nearly every con(except the planet comicon because my husband ruined my costume)

I lost over 100k worth of books and art when my house burned down..

please tell me again how I spend no money..

I guess all this roomful of comics and collectibles is a mirage

No comments were directed at any one person. Don't take it personally. Shows I've been at, cosplayers are rarely buying comics or spending anything more than a few bucks.

Bigger shows this may not be the case and of course there will always be exceptions.

Thank you for proveing to be one.

(thumbs u

Still funny when I went to the guys house early as heck to pick up Star Wars figures dressed as the SCOURGE of the Wizarding World...

it really did not occur to me until later his view of me..like coming up dressed in HP cosplay to browse through his childhood toys..

He did not even ask..now I wonder if he thought it was "really me" not a costume..which is even more surreal.,.lol because it wasn't mentioned at all unless my husband explained it to him ..when I was up in the boxes looking at toys..