• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coupon claimed - E-Bay stinks!

9 posts in this topic

I received an e-mail from E-Bay saying I got a 10% off coupon for any single purchase over $75. Problem is - I can't find one blasted comic that is worth buying even with the discount. Anyone else want to use it - PM and you can have the code.

But in the bigger picture - Buying on E-Bay just plain stinks. Ok . . back to complaining about getting ripped off by comic shops.

I was going to list a few books on e-bay the other day, as I haven't sold there in a few years. It was such a pain in the butt that I didn't even bother. It seems a lot different than it used to be.

So it doesn't just stink for buying. It stinks for selling too. For me anyway :(

The coupons are only valid for a maximum discount of $100.

Correct. I think E-Bay pays for the $100 or less out of its pockets.

By the way - the code was claimed in 2 minutes. Hopefully he gets something that's been on his wish list.

I would like to invite you to check out my ebay store, where I have over 10,000 vintage comic books and other items listed.

We are known for our strict grading, quick shipping, secure packaging, and a full money back guarantee if not delighted!

Give us a chance to earn your business.

Regards,

Lee Hester

Lee's Comics of California

http://stores.ebay.com/Lees-Comics