• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A message to all the n00bs in the marketplace shipping to "US only"...

85 posts in this topic

WTTB guys! :hi:

Just more opportunities for me to sell to my Canuck brethren. :whee:

Have actually shipped books from the US to about 30 countries now. I'm up front with the people who buy books; give them shipping options and discuss insurance. I also listen to their opinions on shipping items to their countries because they usually have more experience with the nuances than I do. My final caveat is if I can prove that I shipped it and you didn't select any coverage than the end result is not my fault.

Some communication and discussion over shipping options usually goes along way in getting the books safely from A to B.

Some people are just plain lazy and again that is fine by me. Oh and I have also bought items for certain Canadian boardies and shipped them the books for those :censored: sellers who wouldn't ship to the GWN. Andrew if ya ever need me to act as a shipping depot on an item let me know and I will help you out.

WTTB guys! :hi:

Just more opportunities for me to sell to my Canuck brethren. :whee:

Have actually shipped books from the US to about 30 countries now. I'm up front with the people who buy books; give them shipping options and discuss insurance. I also listen to their opinions on shipping items to their countries because they usually have more experience with the nuances than I do. My final caveat is if I can prove that I shipped it and you didn't select any coverage than the end result is not my fault.

Some communication and discussion over shipping options usually goes along way in getting the books safely from A to B.

Some people are just plain lazy and again that is fine by me. Oh and I have also bought items for certain Canadian boardies and shipped them the books for those :censored: sellers who wouldn't ship to the GWN. Andrew if ya ever need me to act as a shipping depot on an item let me know and I will help you out.

Thanks Jason, much appreciated. :hi:

I will always ship to America's hat.

ngbbs41faaeb75c50d.jpg

Don't look now but Alaska is knocking on your "back door"

It's the tassel on the toque.

Jerkfro does great Canadian shipping.I still have the box I got my comics in to keep my'in transition ' books!

ngbbs41faaeb75c50d.jpg

Don't look now but Alaska is knocking on your "back door"

It's the tassel on the toque.

Jerkfro does great Canadian shipping.I still have the box I got my comics in to keep my'in transition ' books!

:foryou: I love our neighbors to the north.

As a Canadian it doesn't bother me at all. I see a selling thread that stipulates no Canadian shipping and I just skip it altogether. I spend quite a bit of cash on comics every year and there are plenty of great U.S. dealers/collectors who ship to Canada.

Those who don't ship obviously have there reasons, widening the scope of there perspective customer's is obviously not one of them (thumbs u

I don't ship international on eBay, but I will ship anywhere in the world for CGC boardies.

Except France.

France.

-slym

:facepalm:

Really. It should be *spoon* Belgium. Those guys are the worst.

I don't ship international on eBay, but I will ship anywhere in the world for CGC boardies.

Except France.

France.

-slym

^^

#TEAM_TARANTULA is 40% Canadian.

hm Good point.

And 100% sexy.

#TEAMTARANTULA

ngbbs41faaeb75c50d.jpg

Best one I have seen in awhile. (thumbs u

I like Jerkfro's response. Canada is taking it in the rear from Alaska while the continental US lets Canada do all the work on top...getting hit on both ends.

Except France.

France.

-slym

Wow, such a hate-on for 999ghosts (shrug)

Except France.

France.

-slym

Wow, such a hate-on for 999ghosts (shrug)

No. That guy's ok. It's the other one you have to watch out for.