• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A message to all the n00bs in the marketplace shipping to "US only"...

85 posts in this topic

Canada's inferiority complex is adorable.

America's superiority complex is sexy.

Outside of myself, as that's a given... who are the jerks?

I didn't say anyone was a jerk. What I said was, the reason I wouldn't exclude everyone outside of Canada from buying my items is that I'm not a jerk. I have no good reason to not ship to the USA, so I would only be doing it out of spite, which would make me a jerk.

I don't ship outside of the US because I can't track the passage past the border for a reasonable price. I've been burned with the "I didn't receive the item" one too many times.

And for the record, I'm a huge jerk!

Fed Ex ground. Reasonably priced, tracks from door to door.

This is good to know! Thanks Roy…

Now, back to the CDN/US contest...

Outside of myself, as that's a given... who are the jerks?

I didn't say anyone was a jerk. What I said was, the reason I wouldn't exclude everyone outside of Canada from buying my items is that I'm not a jerk. I have no good reason to not ship to the USA, so I would only be doing it out of spite, which would make me a jerk.

I don't ship outside of the US because I can't track the passage past the border for a reasonable price. I've been burned with the "I didn't receive the item" one too many times.

And for the record, I'm a huge jerk!

I sent AGGIEZ a "I didn't receive the item" Pm once

The no good Post office stole it !

I understand his anger and he is NOT A JERK

But on the bright side --- some one got a really nice DHP really well packaged

:)

If you didn't get it, how do you know it was well packaged hm