• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had creative control on a Comic Book Movie....

69 posts in this topic

Justice Society Movie would be awesome...all Nazis all the time.

A movie where Superman fights OFF WORLD would be great....NO MORE LOIS LANE, ZOD, LUTHOR....how about some Brainiac.

Next Superman movie i'd make would be DOOMSDAY...that would be epic.

Personally I don't get all the Luthor hate. I think if done right Luthor could be interesting. What made Zod work in MoS is that he wasn't evil per se. He just had different goals and priorities than Superman did. Have Luthor gray like that (he's just trying to protect the earth from the troubles that these costumed hero's seem to cause) and I think it could be a good movie.

it's just that it's so overdone. we need variety, man, not the same battle over and over.....superman returns luthor's plan was, create new barren continent, then sit there waiting for people to show up so he could sell plots of land. Huh???? this does not seem the actions of a genius to me....

My vote is a FF movie done right set in the 1960s

this would be so cool.

hollywood should think outside the box....look how great cap was set in the old days....

I'd do Daredevil in a Sin City-esque style. Dark, noir, a little over the top, only show the colour red... and Bullseyes blue. Make him psychotic. Have Hells Kitchen very grungy and noir.

I'm feelin' the thought of this. Pair Robert Rodriquez and Frank Miller again to write and direct. Get Joseph Gordon-Levitt to play Bullseye and maybe see what Idris Elba can do with Kingpin. Cast the pretty-boy du jour for the Lead, since practically anyone will look good in DD's suit after Bennie Affleck donned it.

Also - Hunger Games aside, must get Jennifer Lawrence in there somehow. Silver Linings Playbook merely validated her, but among some heavyweight talent, she practically devoured the screen in American Hustle. The young woman has some serious chops and she's become increasingly easy on the eyes.

Have Tarantino add a scene to direct, but keep those pages of the -script locked away until ready to shoot. ;)