• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,447 posts in this topic

I'd have given you $2.50! :cry:

I wouldn't have.

Yeah, you'd have given me tree-fiddy...

I would have been too scared.

anyone here have a copy of this? had never seen it before going through some of the GCD st. johns.

VcEi14.jpg

I have a copy and I think Robot_Man has one. There may be other boardies with copies as well, but it's very tough. I doubt more than 10 copies exist.

Thanks only saw 1 on Heritage archive and its not indexed at GCD. Do you remember what the interiors are and how many pages? 25c cover price so I assume its a 100 pager.

Edited by fett

And speaking of rare romance, boy o boy...check this out...It has people dancin' and a photo of Steve Lawrence on it...Plus, this is obviously a drug cover, because they all look like they're hopped up on speedballs...whoa... :o

36ln4.jpg

It's the Twist! :baiting:

Or did that come later? hm

anyone here have a copy of this? had never seen it before going through some of the GCD st. johns.

VcEi14.jpg

I have a copy and I think Robot_Man has one. There may be other boardies with copies as well, but it's very tough. I doubt more than 10 copies exist.

Thanks only saw 1 on Heritage archive and its not indexed at GCD. Do you remember what the interiors are and how many pages? 25c cover price so I assume its a 100 pager.

I believe the interiors are remaindered St John books, so the exact contents may vary. Not sure on the page count. Paging Robot_Man!

And speaking of rare romance, boy o boy...check this out...It has people dancin' and a photo of Steve Lawrence on it...Plus, this is obviously a drug cover, because they all look like they're hopped up on speedballs...whoa... :o

36ln4.jpg

It's the Twist! :baiting:

Or did that come later? hm

The twist came later...I think this is the speedball hop... :baiting:

Doc Love would know for sure...but i think he's out shopping for new elevator shoes...

36ln4.jpg

I believe "hopped up on goofballs" is the correct term.

36ln4.jpg

I believe "hopped up on goofballs" is the correct term.

I stand corrected...thanks for keeping this nonsense alive... :D

VcEi14.jpg

I believe the interiors are remaindered St John books, so the exact contents may vary. Not sure on the page count. Paging Robot_Man!

Here's mine. Yes, contents probably vary. Only one I've seen so not exactly sure. Mine has Baker interior art as well if I remember correctly. Too deep to dig out right now so I can't confirm page count but 100 pages sounds about right. Rare as it is, it's not one of my favorite Baker books by a long shot. And NO it's not for sale...

comdiartsecrets_zpsc3a18f89.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

VcEi14.jpg

Here's mine. Yes, contents probably vary. Only one I've seen so not exactly sure. Mine has Baker interior art as well if I remember correctly. Too deep to dig out right now so I can't confirm page count but 100 pages sounds about right. Rare as it is, it's not one of my favorite Baker books by a long shot. And NO it's not for sale...

Looks like it's the GCD copy.

No it's the Robot Man copy.

I mean a scan of the Robot_Man copy is the scan on GCD.

I don't think I've ever uploaded any scans or info on there, but I probably should. I have copies of books that don't have any info on the stories. hm

VcEi14.jpg

Thanks guys! So if I see one will grab it. :)

No it's the Robot Man copy.

I mean a scan of the Robot_Man copy is the scan on GCD.

I don't think I've ever uploaded any scans or info on there, but I probably should. I have copies of books that don't have any info on the stories. hm

Somebody must have stolen my scan but that is what happens when you post on a public forum. Would have been nice if the poster had asked first...