• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
35 35

6,570 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2024 at 5:21 PM, sagii said:

This was a stellar result as well. Makes me treasure my 4.5 Windy City copy even more is such a thing is possible 

Screenshot_20240622_171855_Chrome.jpg

(thumbsu  I was watching this one, hoping it would stay semi-affordable but not to be.

On 6/25/2024 at 9:17 PM, flip25 said:

Hi all -- you may remember some of my posts from earlier this year where I found a couple of rare comic books in my dad's belongings...well, I just got this back from CGC...it's now the highest graded copy of Sidewalk Romance (out of two graded copies)!  

Sidewalk Romance.jpg

Congrats 👏🏻 

On 6/25/2024 at 9:17 PM, flip25 said:

Hi all -- you may remember some of my posts from earlier this year where I found a couple of rare comic books in my dad's belongings...well, I just got this back from CGC...it's now the highest graded copy of Sidewalk Romance (out of two graded copies)!  It has been a fun experience and I appreciate all the great and kind people who have helped me out with guidance and advice along the way.  

Sidewalk Romance.jpg

WOWza :x